Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Hz4rK4C-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not a maintenance vehicle. :tink:

Is it something outside the park? Something to do with transportation? Bus or boat?

Is it something outside the park? Something to do with transportation? Bus or boat?

i-Hz4rK4C-Th.jpg

Once the location of this "vehicle" is found, you'll most likely, immediately, figure out what it is. :rolleyes: It's inside the park and it is related to "transportation". It's not a bus or boat. :tink:

IMG_1805b by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is an attraction. It is related to Star Wars but not from SWGE or Star Tours. It's not from TSL.

Oooh.. I think I know... background of one of the character meet and greets (Chewbacca maybe? I recall the BB-8 on only having a bunch of containers, but no control panels) at the Star Wars Launch Bay?

IMG_1805b by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is an attraction. It is related to Star Wars but not from SWGE or Star Tours. It's not from TSL.
Oooh.. I think I know... background of one of the character meet and greets (Chewbacca maybe? I recall the BB-8 on only having a bunch of containers, but no control panels) at the Star Wars Launch Bay?

:idea: A little hard to see them but maybe the panel behind Chewy...

i-9kq9sPs-M.jpg
:tink:

i-Hz4rK4C-Th.jpg

Not one of the vehicles used by the street actors and nothing to do with the Skyliners. I'm absolutely positive Diane saw this "vehicle". :rolleyes1:tink:

Have all the areas been guessed? It’s not on Hollywood, Sunset, Echo Lake, Muppet,TSL, SWGE or at the entrance. What’s left exit area? Animation Courtyard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter