Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for the afternoon:

i-Bt29CRx-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

This is from Finding Nemo. It is on an oversized icon. It’s not directly on a character but on a thing that a character is on.

Water? a wave? Coral? Seaweed?

NH just ordered a stay at home order for the state until May 4. All non essential businesses have to close. Not sure what that means for Don’s company.

Here in WA, we are in shut down mode and construction is not considered essential.

According to the Office of the Governor, the exceptions for the order are limited including:

Construction related to essential activities as described in the order
To further a public purpose related to a public entity or governmental function or facility, including but not limited to publicly financed low-income housing
To prevent spoliation and avoid damage or unsafe conditions, and address emergency repairs at both non-essential businesses and residential structures.

😲 Wow...is he considered "construction"? The cities that have issued the orders here in Texas exempt "construction". 🙏 So you'll be out of school for the entire month of April! :faint: :hug: Hang in there...sending hugs. Relief checks could be on the way in 2-3 weeks if the House passes the bill; hoping they do the right thing. So many in need. David is classified as "essential" so if Texas gives the shut down notice he's "safe" to work. :tink:

They are on the list as "essential" but his boss wants to shut down. Not the owner or "big boss" he still wants to stay open but there is not much work because Ma, VT, ME all put a stop to "construction" jobs. There is some work in NH but not much so we'll see how long he can keep working. He's been working but not full 8hr days. I hope I can still get paid, the teachers are getting paid so fingers crossed. I read the relief checks won''t go out until May.:headache: I hope that is wrong.

To top everything off one of the officers in Nick's department is being tested. :scared1: He was at the PD yesterday and woke up sick this morning. :scared1: Has all the symptoms. I really hope he doesn't have it.:scared:

I'll start with Mr. Ray. :tink:

Water? a wave? Coral? Seaweed?

Here in WA, we are in shut down mode and construction is not considered essential.

According to the Office of the Governor, the exceptions for the order are limited including:

To further a public purpose related to a public entity or governmental function or facility, including but not limited to publicly financed low-income housing
To prevent spoliation and avoid damage or unsafe conditions, and address emergency repairs at both non-essential businesses and residential structures.

053aa by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Not Mr. Ray. It's not water, wave, coral or seaweed.

They are on the list as "essential" but his boss wants to shut down. Not the owner or "big boss" he still wants to stay open but there is not much work because Ma, VT, ME all put a stop to "construction" jobs. There is some work in NH but not much so we'll see how long he can keep working. He's been working but not full 8hr days. I hope I can still get paid, the teachers are getting paid so fingers crossed. I read the relief checks won''t go out until May.:headache: I hope that is wrong.

To top everything off one of the officers in Nick's department is being tested. :scared1: He was at the PD yesterday and woke up sick this morning. :scared1: Has all the symptoms. I really hope he doesn't have it.:scared:

That is all so scary! Can either you or your husband apply for unemployment? When will you know if you are getting paid? I would assume, as a state employee, you will be paid. I hope.... I hope the officer doesn't come back positive.

I'm going to town tomorrow. Early with the other old people :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Hope his boss lets him work as long as possible. May not be a full 8 hours but every little bit helps. Most of Treavor's sub-contractors are from Harris County so he was really worried but they were put on the essential list, thank goodness. Since David is listed as "environmental inspector" he (and his office) are also on the essential list. The County Judge was ready to put the county he works in on lock down yesterday but changed his mind; there are only 3 cases in the entire county and they have all been in isolation because of travel anyway. He's taken the other precautions like only take out for restaurants, safe space, etc. so they're okay for the time being. I heard 2-3 weeks for checks to be mailed so May would be pretty close. If teachers are getting paid you should also be paid...at least that's what I would think but now that I think about it, I believe Sara said her friend (who has basically the same job you do in the high school) would not receive a check. :confused3 Maybe it's up to each school district and, if so, I hope yours pays! Is the officer on the same shift as Nick? Hoping Nick didn't come face to face with him! One of the teachers from Sara's school was FOR SURE she was the first case in our county; went to the ER last Saturday. They kept her overnight but test came back negative :dogdance: so maybe the officer's will too! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts