Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park shop? Muppets?
Attraction, shop or food service?

i-DpnR8Tw-Th.jpg

This is from a park food service and not associated with the Muppets. :tink:

OH NOOOOO! 😳😵🥴 What a mess to have to get cleaned up and it could take until May to be able to get in touch with the IRS! :faint: The year after Amanda's first husband passed away she had someone file...and get a refund...under her name and SS number. It was a "nice" refund since they had a ton of medical expenses the year before. This person filed "her taxes" the first few days of January and it was March before Amanda discovered it. She spent HOURS on the phone with the IRS and it was September before it got straightened out. 🥴 I'd check online though but I'm 99% sure your going to need to talk directly with an IRS agent. :hug:

Thanks on the scholarship! Certainly was a bit of good news among all this stressful stuff. We needed it! Spent most of the afternoon going between my BFF, who is an Economic Director in El Campo and works directly with the Small Business Administration, and Amanda. We finally got clarification today that Amanda's business is classified "essential"...animal "services" fall in the "essential" category. Hooray :dance3: ... BUT ... she has customers cancelling left and right. As of this evening, she had zero bookings for Friday and Monday. 😢 She's in a panic. Carolyn started working on things for her and sent a ton of information for her to get assistance. Main thing she needs to do is keep the business open and keep paying herself and her assistant. The Federal Government will reimburse her the total cost of her payroll...BUT...without customers she can't stay open. 😧 What a mess.

As for overseas trips...I may have to become the "domineering Mom" and just say NO. I'm thinking they'll rethink the entire expenditure; right now, Treavor's business is thriving with 11 homes under construction in various stages. He's "set" for 6-9 months but then...who knows. Will there be anyone left who wants to, and is able to, build a house???? :confused3 This fall could really be rough for them. ☹:tink:

I looked on line and there is a form to fill out and mail or you can call them and change it over the phone but all offices and call centers are closed so I'm going to mail the form who knows when someone will be there to see it. I'll try calling when they open again.

Glad Amanda got things straightened out with the IRS. Hope they caught the person who got her money. I’m glad Amanda can stay open but it will be hard with no clients booking appointments. Don hasn't been working much. He has some earned time he can use but that will go fast.

Last edited:

I looked on line and there is a form to fill out and mail or you can call them and change it over the phone but all offices and call centers are closed so I'm going to mail the form who knows when someone will be there to see it. I'll try calling when they open again.

Glad Amanda got things straightened out with the IRS. Hope they caught the person who got her money. I’m glad Amanda can stay open but it will be hard with no clients booking appointments. Don hasn't been working much. He has some earned time he can use but that will go fast.

Is Don considered self-employed or does he work for a company? If I'm understanding correctly any company with under 500 employees can continue paying employee salaries and get reimbursed from the bill signed last week. That was one of the first things Carolyn told Amanda...continue paying herself and Stephanie and apply for that reimbursement. Maybe Don could check on that. They never caught the person who stole her check as far as we know. She never received any notification anyway. I'd mail that form ASAP; they may be "working from home" too and might be doing things received by mail. That's SUCH a mess :headache:; I know how frustrating that is. I don't think Amanda had a good nights sleep until she got her refund direct deposited. :rotfl: NOT a problem you needed right now! 🥴:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter