Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

...and a crop to work on. :goodvibes

i-8gVdtR2-Th.jpg
:tink:
Monorail beam?

Always good to get away a few days but even better to get back home. :lovestruc BOO missed us! :lovestruc Long but good day; Katie's groups earned another 3 trophies :cheer2:! Another good day fishing and finally got a picture of the barracuda from yesterday! Hope to get some dance photos transferred to the computer later this evening....

View attachment 508854:tink:

Did she catch all those fish? Steph would be jealous she loves to fish. Katie had a good weekend.

Did she catch all those fish? Steph would be jealous she loves to fish. Katie had a good weekend.

That was the "haul" for the total boat...3 men...and Allie. 😁 She caught the only barracuda and the 4' SHARK that they forgot to take a picture off. :headache: (They were to excited :goodvibes...we love shark!) We need to get Stephanie down here one July so she can go out with this bunch! Allie LOVES it! This is normally the week for the huge fishing tournament they attend every year but it was cancelled a couple of weeks ago. They already had a house rented so they went anyway. They catch enough fish to last us all year...in fact, last year they fed the entire girls AND boys soccer teams at a team dinner with the fish from the yearly trip! Allie's gotten sunburn on top of sunburn though :headache:! It's been SO hot and the UV index really high. They all apply sunscreen every hour but hasn't been doing a lot of good. She's used almost an entire bottle of aleo vera gel already! Katie had an AWESOME weekend; a little unexpected. I need to send you a PM and give you the whole story :rolleyes1 but it was a VERY stressful weekend for the Director of the studio. Her dancers REALLY came through for her and did better than we expected they would. Almost ALL of the groups "scored" a trophy for their performances PLUS 2-2nd place overalls, 1-3rd and 1-4th. The "overall" trophies are the absolute BEST. Katie's groups earned 2 "overalsl" plus her 3rd place in her solo. :cheer2: :tink:

Ended up with 600 pictures and haven't gone through them all but here are a few...(the first 2 was my absolute FAVORITE number...she was awesome...); the 3rd set was my second favorite...that was the tap number...the "school girl" was a really cute hip-hop...then we had lyrical ballet and contemporary and modern jazz... :crazy: ...and her solo was "I'm a Survivor" which (as her Director said) had a "TRUE meaning" this year (I'll explain when I PM you :goodvibes)

P1060668-M.jpg
P1060656-M.jpg
P1060706-M.jpg
P1720011-M.jpg
P1060785-M.jpg
P1060791-M.jpg
P1720052-M.jpg
P1720046-M.jpg
P1060894-M.jpg
P1060878-M.jpg
P1060636-M.jpg
P1060706-M.jpg
P1720046-M.jpg
P1060540-M.jpg
P1710893-M.jpg
P1060563-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter