Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Spaceship Earth? :tink:

This is from an attraction in the Magic Kingdom, so it's not from Spaceship Earth. And it's not from Peter Pan. It is not a painting. I think it is a projection on a wall.

Denise...remember last year during your forest fires I told you about the fire we had here in 2012 in the Bastrop area? Passed the spot today and burned trees still visible...

i-tnk3z8w-L.jpg

...and just read on Facebook...at 5 this evening ANOTHER fire was reported in almost this exact spot! :scared: 5 hours later and it's still burning...only 45% contained! :eek: :tink:

Fires are so scary! Looks greener there than it is here. We still haven't had any rain. Everything is yellow and crispy. I don't know how the pine trees stay green. And no rain in sight....

Hope they get your fire under control! :eek:

Glad you had a nice day of sports. :cheer2:

This is from an attraction in the Magic Kingdom, so it's not from Spaceship Earth. And it's not from Peter Pan. It is not a painting. I think it is a projection on a wall.

Fires are so scary! Looks greener there than it is here. We still haven't had any rain. Everything is yellow and crispy. I don't know how the pine trees stay green. And no rain in sight....

Hope they get your fire under control! :eek:

Glad you had a nice day of sports. :cheer2:

Oh...sports day was NOT anything to cheer about! :rotfl2: First match was good but they still lost and last match was just plain AWFUL!:eek: They "stunk the place up" :rotfl2: and they knew it. It's been a LONG 3 days for that team! :faint: Last I heard, fire was still burning. I was a little surprised too because of all the greenery when we drove by earlier today but there were signs ALL along the road warning of a "BURN BAN". The underbrush and weeds are green but it was 104 degrees when we walked out of the gym and it's been that hot ALL week. 12 hours of that heat every day has dried things out and it was "ready to burn". At least we have NO wind so they shouldn't have much of a problem controlling it. Really scary though after that awful, awful fire in 2012!

I'm a dummy...I meant to ask about Space Mountain, not Spaceship Earth! :o :tink:

Is it in a country? A European country? France?

Hope your DGD doesn't have to go on the injured list!

We hope so too but not holding our breath. She was hurting after the first match and then played another 2 games. :( Pretty much expecting that boot on her foot after Monday but at least she'll be back and ready to play for the games that REALLY count...District play. Hoping for the best but expecting that to happen. :(

i-6VwpQgq-Th.jpg

Yes, this is from a European country but not France. :tink:

Oh...sports day was NOT anything to cheer about! :rotfl2: First match was good but they still lost and last match was just plain AWFUL!:eek: They "stunk the place up" :rotfl2: and they knew it. It's been a LONG 3 days for that team! :faint: Last I heard, fire was still burning. I was a little surprised too because of all the greenery when we drove by earlier today but there were signs ALL along the road warning of a "BURN BAN". The underbrush and weeds are green but it was 104 degrees when we walked out of the gym and it's been that hot ALL week. 12 hours of that heat every day has dried things out and it was "ready to burn". At least we have NO wind so they shouldn't have much of a problem controlling it. Really scary though after that awful, awful fire in 2012!

I'm a dummy...I meant to ask about Space Mountain, not Spaceship Earth! :o :tink:

Yes, this is from Space Mountain :thumbsup2 Now just tell me where to wrap the up.

So hot down there! Hope they have gotten your fire under control.

Our summer is over. It is 50 right now. Love it! It got up to 80 yesterday. Our summer is over :yay: Some day it will rain again. I love the fall weather and am looking forward to driving all over Washington, Idaho and Montana for the next 4 days. Getting the pass is just an excuse to finally go to Glacier National Park

We hope so too but not holding our breath. She was hurting after the first match and then played another 2 games. :( Pretty much expecting that boot on her foot after Monday but at least she'll be back and ready to play for the games that REALLY count...District play. Hoping for the best but expecting that to happen. :(

i-6VwpQgq-Th.jpg

Germany? Maybe by the wishing well?

i-6VwpQgq-Th.jpg

Italy or UK?

So hot down there! Hope they have gotten your fire under control.

Our summer is over. It is 50 right now. Love it! It got up to 80 yesterday. Our summer is over :yay: Some day it will rain again. I love the fall weather and am looking forward to driving all over Washington, Idaho and Montana for the next 4 days. Getting the pass is just an excuse to finally go to Glacier National Park

i-v3WzGzG-L.jpg

The fire is RIGHT here...burning to the right of the smiley water tower; they have it 80% contained, thank goodness, and winds are very light so should be able to knock it out today.:yay: As close as you live to Glacier National Park and as long as you've lived in Washington, I can't believe you haven't been there before. :faint: Hope the traffic isn't to bad with people viewing the eclipse traveling back to their homes. You should have a good view of it...you're in the 90% total area, right? I looked for some viewing glasses the other day but none available so I guess I'll view it on TV. :goodvibes We'll be in the 60-70% area. Will be so strange tomorrow...will need to take Redstorm to volleyball so she can see the trainer while it's happening. :goodvibes It'll still be awhile before we get the permanent fall temperatures but can't WAIT! :sunny: This summer heat gets old FAST! :tink:

Yes, this is from Space Mountain, from on the ride. It's vertical, not horizontal.

I got everyone this far; can't help anymore since I've never been on the ride. Anyone care to solve this for Denise...maybe someone new :goodvibes (you know who you are :lovestruc) will start playing our little game with us. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter