Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 That's the question I've been waiting for! :dance3: This is "supposed" to be people! ::yes:: :tink:

Yes, I don't think I've ever seen a nativity scene at Disney World. How about Huey, Dewey and Louie? Or do these people have names?

three wise men?

I would guess this also, but I didn't know if Disney would be so bold as to have a Nativity scene for Christmas. . .

Yes, I don't think I've ever seen a nativity scene at Disney World. How about Huey, Dewey and Louie? Or do these people have names?

ya I was thinking maybe something to do with the Candlelight Processional

::yes:: Jeff names the Three Wise Men first...or to be exact in this case, the Three Kings! :dance3: Representing Caspar (or Gaspar), an Indian scholar; Balthasar, a Babylonian scholar and Melchior, a Persian Scholar in one of the best Christmas displays presented at Epcot...at the end of the "rose garden path" coming from Journey Into Imagination to the WS. This display represents the Caribbean Islands, where Three Kings Day is celebrated on January 6th with food, dance, parades and day long celebrations. The food booth serves shredded beef tamales, roasted pork and Three Kings Bread along with a couple of Caribbean drinks. This is one of my favorite pictures from our Christmas trip.

i-37wQrdm-L.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter