Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-5fgj2nL-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is a parade float in a park. ::yes:: Name the parade and and here's the clue to identify who is on it.

i-nq7Dnb6-Ti.jpg
:tink:

Is this parade in the MK? Festival of Fantasy parade?

My Monday Public Service Announcement posted by BFF's 36 year old daughter; her personal observations as she is a breast cancer survivor:

My personal raw take on breast cancer?
It is not pretty and It sucks... Yea pretty much all the giant vortex of suck... If you have the "good kind" the "bad kind" or the "ugly kind" of breast cancer it still changes your life forever. It's not pretty and sparkly pink tee shirts and ribbons. It's ugly scars and surgeries and medicines that make you so sick you wanna curl up in a ball and forget life even exists but you can't because you have kids and a life and responsibilitie...s. It's radiation that burns you so bad your skin won't ever be the same and you lose feeling and sensation in the area forever. You're ashamed of your scars and yet proud of them at the same time. They are proof that you faced this hell and made it over to the other side. But then the mind games begin. There is no "other side". There is no going back to the carefree life you had before that awful diagnosis. Every lump, every illness, every headache, stomachache, pain and minor ouchie you think to yourself "is this it? Is it back? Did I miss something and now it's spread?" You panic and call your oncologist who gets you in as soon as possibly because they know that giant looming number in your charts knows as your recurrence rate is no joke to you!! You go through the scans and the blood work and then you wait... Wait for that phone call that hopefully everything came back clean and you can go another 6 months "without worry"... Ha ha ha... That's funny. I can't even imagine what 6 months without worry might be like? Breast cancer is not pretty so do yourself a favor and check yourself regularly. Go to your annual mammograms, be aware of your body and it's changes. Don't mess around with this ****.
October is a month to raise awareness but we need to remind ourselves every day to check for abnormalities and differences in our breasts. Men too!
Love you guys
1f495.png

See More

1 Year Ago
See Your Memorieschevron-right :tink:

https://www.facebook.com/katecrawfo...t9zV0w3LzQkZXyv7-aNxKhyH_juxhzPtMW8oM3mCilrrE

My Monday Public Service Announcement posted by BFF's 36 year old daughter; her personal observations as she is a breast cancer survivor:

My personal raw take on breast cancer?
It is not pretty and It sucks... Yea pretty much all the giant vortex of suck... If you have the "good kind" the "bad kind" or the "ugly kind" of breast cancer it still changes your life forever. It's not pretty and sparkly pink tee shirts and ribbons. It's ugly scars and surgeries and medicines that make you so sick you wanna curl up in a ball and forget life even exists but you can't because you have kids and a life and responsibilitie...s. It's radiation that burns you so bad your skin won't ever be the same and you lose feeling and sensation in the area forever. You're ashamed of your scars and yet proud of them at the same time. They are proof that you faced this hell and made it over to the other side. But then the mind games begin. There is no "other side". There is no going back to the carefree life you had before that awful diagnosis. Every lump, every illness, every headache, stomachache, pain and minor ouchie you think to yourself "is this it? Is it back? Did I miss something and now it's spread?" You panic and call your oncologist who gets you in as soon as possibly because they know that giant looming number in your charts knows as your recurrence rate is no joke to you!! You go through the scans and the blood work and then you wait... Wait for that phone call that hopefully everything came back clean and you can go another 6 months "without worry"... Ha ha ha... That's funny. I can't even imagine what 6 months without worry might be like? Breast cancer is not pretty so do yourself a favor and check yourself regularly. Go to your annual mammograms, be aware of your body and it's changes. Don't mess around with this ****.
October is a month to raise awareness but we need to remind ourselves every day to check for abnormalities and differences in our breasts. Men too!
Love you guys
1f495.png

See More

1 Year Ago
See Your Memorieschevron-right :tink:

my aunt had breast cancer and had to have both breast removed. How ever she did bet it and was healthy for a while until last month wen she lost the fight with pancreatic cancer

my aunt had breast cancer and had to have both breast removed. How ever she did bet it and was healthy for a while until last month wen she lost the fight with pancreatic cancer

:hug: Exactly what this young lady is saying; it's hardly ever "cured". She faithfully keeps her regular appointments and "stays on top of it". Pretty proud of her; she was a real "FLAKE" in her teens and twenty's :rotfl2:...many a sleepless night for BFF :rotfl2:... but she's "grown up" and has handled the situation well. So, so sorry about your Aunt; I had a male cousin who passed away at a young age from pancreatic cancer :sad1:. Bottom line...be aware of your health; putting things off because you "think they'll go away" doesn't work. :tink:

Peter Pan's Flight at MK?

MK?
peter pan?

I just saw the entire photo on another thread, so I will not guess anymore.

This is from an attraction in the MK but not Peter Pan's Flight.

Sorry about that Terri, I have a bad habit of using pictures I've used on other threads.

Oh that is so sad Jeff :hug: Sorry for your loss.

I haven't watched Dancing With The Stars all season but couldn't miss tonight...the DISNEY show! :earsboy: Three dances and shedding tears with each one so far :sad1:...beautiful performance to When You Wish Upon A Star pixiedust:...

i-nq7Dnb6-Ti.jpg

No Ma'am, not a Toy Story character. :tink:

Is it from a movie or one of the Fab 5?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter