Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg

:rotfl: Got it :thumbsup2 but no Ma'am, not a snow shoe. I'm sure it's related to an animal since it's in Conservation Station but it's not specifically associated with a certain animal. It's not on the mural and not in a surgical room. :tink:

Is it something hanging from the ceiling?

Is it something hanging from the ceiling?

Back to the Astros...our minister told us tonight at the beginning of the 6 PM service to "be alert tonight...I'll be talking fast so we can all get home for the first pitch of the game"! :rotfl2: He held true to his words...an 8 minute message and all the hymns had only 2 verses! :lmao: The bell was ringing for dismissal at 6:50...game started at 7. :rolleyes:

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am...this IS hanging from the ceiling. :goodvibes :tink:

Back to the Astros...our minister told us tonight at the beginning of the 6 PM service to "be alert tonight...I'll be talking fast so we can all get home for the first pitch of the game"! :rotfl2: He held true to his words...an 8 minute message and all the hymns had only 2 verses! :lmao: The bell was ringing for dismissal at 6:50...game started at 7. :rolleyes:

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg

I have no more ideas on this one, go on without me.

i-2VLGFBv-Th.jpg

Is it that small airplane?

A new one for the rest of the weekend; hope everyone else has a GORGEOUS day like we do. Cool front brought some storms this morning but we couldn't ask for a more perfect day now! :cloud9:

i-cHw4Q9B-Th.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!