Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-StXZzcF-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not on the monorail loop. :tink:

Deluxe? Sarasota Springs or Old Key West?

I tried to add on a night to our second resort reservation and they had nothing available.:( We would have to change room categories and I did not want to do that.:headache: The CM told me I may have better luck trying to add a night around 30-40 days before. Packages that are not paid within 45 days the rooms become available. Makes sense I guess but I don't want to wait that long.

Well Pooh...but like the CM's advice. You'll be at the Polynesian then, right? They stay pretty booked up in the summer but you might get lucky! Hope so...but agree, changing rooms again would be a "pain". :oops: :tink:

Wow, the summer is already booked!? Which resort was that? You are staying at the Poly and AoA?

Well Pooh...but like the CM's advice. You'll be at the Polynesian then, right? They stay pretty booked up in the summer but you might get lucky! Hope so...but agree, changing rooms again would be a "pain". :oops: :tink:

Yes this was for the Poly. I'll just have to keep trying.

Lobby? Christmas display?

I dont remember seeing those on the lobby gingerbread display, so I am thinking maybe an edible item in the gift shop?

:dogdance: I'm sure they change them yearly and this was from 2016...or you didn't look close enough Terri :goodvibes! I enjoyed these gingerbread houses as much as I did the large one in the GF :lovestruc. (Still cold here...24 last night and only 35 at noon. Hope things warm up quicker for you in Florida!)...

i-CWn7pPz-XL.jpg
:tink:

While working on this crop send good thoughts to our WITW friend, Annie. Her husband lost his wedding ring in the snow yesterday! :eek: They're busy enjoying the snow and looking for that little sucker! :faint:

i-tbPcWHW-Th.jpg
:tink:

:faint: Feels good to sit down! :faint: Baking all afternoon for the fundraiser at DD's pre-school this weekend. FOUR cakes and almost done...frosting and glaze for 3 more and then "package decorations" and I can call it a day. :dance3:

i-tbPcWHW-Th.jpg

Yes, this is a piece of furniture and it's in a park. :tink:

ToT? In the lobby area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter