Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is this in a DS restaurant?

Have we determined which "other " it is at yet? Now that I know it's a bug and those are big bug eyes, I am a little freaked out, I HATE BUGS!!!!

i-xfTjjk5-Th.jpg

I hate bugs too! :scared: They freak me out and this one is BIG! :rotfl: It's at a DS restaurant. :goodvibes :tink:

i-xfTjjk5-Th.jpg

The 2 obvious ones and T-Rex is the location. Tell me where in T-Rex you would find this silly looking mantis.

Not to cold tonight for soccer...mid-50's but now we have RAIN :headache:! Leaving shortly and hoping the LIGHT showers don't turn into downpours! :headache: :tink:
by the bar? or is there a gift shop there?

I hate that for you. Some people are really just that petty. You should get a little heater for your desk or something. (And blow it on her when she's not paying attention.)

Bring a small space heater and keep it at your desk, that is what I have to do.

She is such a control freak. She had told me that "space heaters are not allowed" but I found out one of the counselors had one so I'm thinking they may be allowed.:sad2: I should bring one in and tell her I'll turn it off when she closes the window.

i-xfTjjk5-Th.jpg

The 2 obvious ones and T-Rex is the location. Tell me where in T-Rex you would find this silly looking mantis.

Not to cold tonight for soccer...mid-50's but now we have RAIN :headache:! Leaving shortly and hoping the LIGHT showers don't turn into downpours! :headache: :tink:

Check in area or restroom?

Bring your umbrella.:umbrella:

Yes at my job. The woman I work with likes to open the window in the office all the time, even in the winter when it's cold. I think she does it just because she knows I'm always cold. She is so mean to me and everyone and I can't stand working with her. She absolutely hates the other administrative assistant that works in the afternoons and I get the feeling she doesn't like me very much either. I don't know why she works at a school she doesn't like kids and is really mean to them. I try to ignore her but have a hard time when she has the window open and it's freezing in the office and she won't close it because SHE is hot and it's HER office. I can't really say anything because she has been there forever and I think the principal and asst principal are afraid of her.

Wow that sucks! Why would you work in a school if you don't like kids? But if she has been there forever she is going to stick it out until she gets her retirement. That says something if the assist. principal and principal are afraid of her! :eek: At least she hates the other admin assistant more than you!? :goodvibes:

Bring your umbrella.:umbrella:

Not sure if we were more miserable in the cold, COLD weather game on the 2nd...or tonight in the cold, WET weather game! You were right Diane and we DID bring the umbrella. THIS was the kind of night we had...

i-XFTkJLv-M.jpg
i-dhFcQwP-M.jpg

Redstorm scored the only 2 goals for us tonight and they were up 2-1 until the last 2 MINUTES of the game!:headache: This is after her goal that put us ahead...AWFUL pictures tonight between the rain/fog/mist/WIND shaking my camera :headache:...
i-F7bVNX2-M.jpg

Played a good, fast game but we were all getting a little annoyed :furious: with the parents in the stands :headache:. Refs made some good calls...some in our favor, some not but the parents of the "purple team" were NOT happy when they were called in our favor. :rolleyes: The "kicker" was when our #13 (currently 1 of the 2 of the best defensive players we have on the field) was KICKED OUT of the game! NONE of us could understand why...we didn't see a fowl, no fights :rotfl: (which wouldn't have surprised us...she's a feisty one :goodvibes), in fact...play had been stopped waiting for a new ball when we noticed the ref walking her to the sideline. Here are the girls wondering "what the hell just happened here?"...

i-ZCsX637-M.jpg

...and this is her on the sidelines after she was "asked" to leave :rolleyes1...

i-d33Tzsb-M.jpg

First question after the game by her mother ... "what the hell did you do???" :crazy2: and get this...she ASKED for a substitute for herself! (She was out of the game last Saturday from a pulled muscle and it was "tightening up" on her again). And he threw her out! :faint: The only thing the team could figure out was that he misunderstood her and thought she said a bad word or something...they all vouched for her...all said they just heard her ask to go out and to have a sub brought in. Defense gave up after that (thank goodness it happened with only 2 minutes left :rotfl:) and allowed the goal to tie and then the winning goal a short 40 seconds later. Good competitive game up until them but miserable conditions to play (and watch) in! :faint: :tink:

...and just talked to Redstorm...it wasn't just us in the stands thinking the other parents weren't being very nice...she said the girls on the field said, "we don't know what's wrong with our parents tonight...they're never this OBNOXIOUS! :rolleyes: :rotfl: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!