Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it in or around Harambe Market or maybe by the boat down by the water on the way over to Pandora/Lion King?

Outside I assume? Closer to the Safari or the Lion King/Tusker House?

i-Q75TVKM-Th.jpg

Y'all are on the right track; this is close to the Lion King/Tusker House area. It is outside and close to the water but not down by the water with the display. :tink:

Restrooms? Smoking area?

I thought I had already posted about this picture, but somehow, it went "poof". :confused3

Is it a leftover from old Camp Minnie Mickey stuff?

Eye doctor checkup=dilated eyes=MASSIVE headache :headache: from eye 2 hours of eye strain. :rolleyes:

i-Q75TVKM-Th.jpg

PollyannaMom...isn't it strange how things go "puff" sometime :confused3; had it happen more than once! :rotfl: This is not in the restroom/smoking area and not from Camp Minnie/Mickey. It's close to a "labeled" building. :goodvibes :tink:

Eye doctor checkup=dilated eyes=MASSIVE headache :headache: from eye 2 hours of eye strain. :rolleyes:

i-Q75TVKM-Th.jpg

PollyannaMom...isn't it strange how things go "puff" sometime :confused3; had it happen more than once! :rotfl: This is not in the restroom/smoking area and not from Camp Minnie/Mickey. It's close to a "labeled" building. :goodvibes :tink:
Is it close to the Harambe Market buildings or to Tusker House?

Customs & ????. I have a picture, but that is all I can see.

i-Q75TVKM-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not Customs; I'm trying to think of more clues without flat out saying what the "identification" on the building is :rotfl2: and there aren't many more :headache:. I've left a "clue" in every answer :headache:. I'll get "creative" :crazy: here...you arrive in "Harambe" via the boat on the river; walk up those stairs, go through customs...you're tired from your "journey" and are ready to relax with some refreshment from the cooler. You'd walk to this "identified building" ready to enjoy your "business or vacation time". :scratchin :tink:

i-Q75TVKM-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not Customs; I'm trying to think of more clues without flat out saying what the "identification" on the building is :rotfl2: and there aren't many more :headache:. I've left a "clue" in every answer :headache:. I'll get "creative" :crazy: here...you arrive in "Harambe" via the boat on the river; walk up those stairs, go through customs...you're tired from your "journey" and are ready to relax with some refreshment from the cooler. You'd walk to this "identified building" ready to enjoy your "business or vacation time". :scratchin :tink:

Hotel?

party: HOORAY...you can be the first of us to give us a review...unless Ed makes a special trip to "reserve" your balloon ride :rolleyes1and makes a trip to HS too! :tink:

Well lucky you! Jeff and I won't get to see it.

I can't wait, unfortunately I will have to as June is blacked out for the silver Fl Resident passes. Will just have to wait until August.

I'm sure Ed will be there on the 30th. :rotfl: I can't wait I love Toy Story. I was only going to do one day at HS but I may have to add another half day for Toy Story Land depending on how they tier the rides for fast passes. One day we are there HS has a morning EMH so maybe get there at rope drop and we can do everything in one day.

I'm sure Ed will be there on the 30th. :rotfl: I can't wait I love Toy Story. I was only going to do one day at HS but I may have to add another half day for Toy Story Land depending on how they tier the rides for fast passes. One day we are there HS has a morning EMH so maybe get there at rope drop and we can do everything in one day.

Hopefully, by the time you get there, the crowds will be down a little. Speaking from DD's experience, the first few days of a "new opening" (in their case, Pandora) are HELL! Remember this line :scared:...

i-f8xGXSR-M.jpg

Sure hope you don't see lines like this. HS is never a "one day park" for us; we always make 2 or 3 trips back and as long as you're flexible you should be able to tour the whole area. I'm excited for your family :goodvibes and can't wait for pictures and a report! Ed doesn't normally do "opening day" so I'm betting you'll be "the first"! :thumbsup2 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!