Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

YES~YES~YES! party: Again...never thought this crop would last this long. The colorful lawn chairs make this place "memorable" for me! :dance3:

i-bT7HGf2-XL.jpg
:tink:

What a fun evening :goodvibes; very talented young lady made us all feel as though we were at a real "Patsy Cline concert". Trained in opera but a true "down home country" voice. The performance was great but gathering with the cast after everyone left was just plain FUN! Steel guitar player (and former Commissioner who served with DH); BFF on the piano, fiddle player and "narrator Louise" as a Texas fan that worshiped Patsy and became good friends with her after inserting herself in Patsy's life :rolleyes:...

i-xbJk6KF-M.jpg
i-6ckV7rS-M.jpg

Hopefully, by the time you get there, the crowds will be down a little. Speaking from DD's experience, the first few days of a "new opening" (in their case, Pandora) are HELL! Remember this line :scared:...

i-f8xGXSR-M.jpg

Sure hope you don't see lines like this. HS is never a "one day park" for us; we always make 2 or 3 trips back and as long as you're flexible you should be able to tour the whole area. I'm excited for your family :goodvibes and can't wait for pictures and a report! Ed doesn't normally do "opening day" so I'm betting you'll be "the first"! :thumbsup2 :tink:

I don't think Toy Story land will be nearly as popular as Pandora was/is. The Toy Story land is more for little kids as I understand it. I love Toy Story too but don't know if it will make HS a full day park for me. I'm planning to get Fastpasses for Tower of Terror and Toy Story Mania and can't even think of a third Fastpass, maybe Star Tours. Then lunch at Prime Time and I'll be out by 1:00. Take my afternoon break then over to POFQ for the boat to DS for the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter