Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Michelangelo?

This is from the Renaissance scene. :thumbsup2: Can anyone tell me who is in the scene?

I'm hoping someone can tell me who is painting this picture. I do not think it's Michelangelo because he is the 3rd one in the scene painting the Sistine Chapel, right?

This is from the Renaissance scene. :thumbsup2: Can anyone tell me who is in the scene?

I'm hoping someone can tell me who is painting this picture. I do not think it's Michelangelo because he is the 3rd one in the scene painting the Sistine Chapel, right?

I know the scene I don't think its any one special just a Renaissance paint not all of the where famous lol

Last edited:
Labor of love this afternoon :faint:; we all tried to talk our son-in-law into a Dr. Pepper Cake :cloud9: for his birthday tomorrow. Didn't work :rotfl:...he wanted Angel Food :headache:. I "don't do" angel food but was determined to give him what he wanted. I'm always afraid the cake won't "rise"; well this one DID :eek:...like over the top of the cake pan spilling out all over my oven o_O. Turned out pretty good though after I "cleaned it up" :rolleyes1...

i-62CgdfF-S.jpg
i-TSXNMks-S.jpg
i-c5b4P9G-S.jpg
:tink:

One more full day of school, exempt from finals so this was the last official function for Redstorm this school year. She was recognized tonight at the School Board meeting on being named to the State Soccer Team, 2nd team. We don't always see eye to eye with her coach but she had some nice things to say about her tonight. The biggest impact on the crowd was when she talked about her 49 goals this season...adding "most TEAMS don't score a total of 49 goals in a season...pretty amazing year for her". :goodvibes

i-FntnZqw-S.jpg
i-zmM8H4c-S.jpg
i-wXP3Dk3-M.jpg

Last edited:

Happy Fastpass Day :dance3: until I turned the TV on. :sad1: BULLYING has got to stop :headache:...

Taking my mind off the tragedy with this happy crop :goodvibes:

i-5Pfv3MF-Th.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter