Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Happy Fastpass Day :dance3: until I turned the TV on. :sad1: BULLYING has got to stop :headache:...

Taking my mind off the tragedy with this happy crop :goodvibes:

i-5Pfv3MF-Th.jpg
:tink:

what happened on TV

what happened on TV

Another school shooting...this time at Santa Fe High School in Texas. School is in LaPorte area, south of Houston close to Texas coast. Student was bullied, played video games about killing people :headache: (another "sore spot" with me...the video games available now-a-days are AWFUL as well as all the violence in movies and on TV...gotten WAY out of hand), stole his father's guns and proceeded to his first class this morning and began shooting. Strange young man....he wore a trench coat to school EVERY day (which is VERY strange in the Texas heat) and hid the gun under the trench coat. Walked right past the school security guard (who was injured in the attack later) to the classroom. Law enforcement has also found bombs in 2-3 areas in the school and close to it. Another "beef" of mine...the nation wide program put into effect during the last presidency...that basically "dismisses" troubled teens from being reported to authorities comes into the picture also. I heard one TV reporter say this young man had been reported to the authorities over 50 times because of his threatening behavior :furious: yet he was still in with the student population. Redstorm told me earlier that there is one troubled student in her high school that's been put in alternative school because of his threats....but he's in a monitored, guarded small school across town from our high school. :tink:

)
Disneys Days of Christmas?

World of Disney?

First time in the pool today :beach:; water temp already up to 85 and was perfect. Got our reservations (hotel on the beach :cloud9:) for our "mini-vacation" for dance nationals in Galveston last night and FP's today. Redstorm is officially done with school and the Princess has 2 half-days left so I guess summer has officially arrived. :beach: SIL LOVED his birthday cake (told him he'd better after the MESS it made of my oven :rotfl2:) and went straight to Brenham to use the money we gave him to buy a new outdoor grill so 3 May birthdays down and only 1 more to go :dance3:...May gets expensive :headache: with all the birthdays! Need to go out and do my daily walk now but will message you later Diane :thumbsup2...

i-5Pfv3MF-Th.jpg

This is from Disney's Days of Christmas; now tell me what Christmas decoration it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Last edited:
)

First time in the pool today :beach:; water temp already up to 85 and was perfect. Got our reservations (hotel on the beach :cloud9:) for our "mini-vacation" for dance nationals in Galveston last night and FP's today. Redstorm is officially done with school and the Princess has 2 half-days left so I guess summer has officially arrived. :beach: SIL LOVED his birthday cake (told him he'd better after the MESS it made of my oven :rotfl2:) and went straight to Brenham to use the money we gave him to buy a new outdoor grill so 3 May birthdays down and only 1 more to go :dance3:...May gets expensive :headache: with all the birthdays! Need to go out and do my daily walk now but will message you later Diane :thumbsup2...

i-5Pfv3MF-Th.jpg

This is from Disney's Days of Christmas; now tell me what Christmas decoration it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it a decoration you can buy or part of the décor?

LONG recital tonight but entertaining and emotional :sad1:. WHEN did our little Princess grow up?

i-TbdXk5Z-S.jpg
i-d5ZxQ97-S.jpg
i-mLxHd3H-S.jpg

Her super CrAzY tap instructor :goodvibes...LOVED this advanced tap number...NO music...just the tapping of their shoes and boy CAN THEY TAP :faint::

i-5728c4v-S.jpg
i-rP4h8zT-S.jpg

Musical Theater...really cute number...

i-XHRbDzz-S.jpg
i-nfhLTNc-S.jpg

Advanced Jazz...and her favorite :crazy2:...our "thug" in Hip Hop...

i-GppzKxq-S.jpg
i-PwqjDq3-S.jpg

...and the TASMANIAN DEVIL...

i-xHRLhvS-S.jpg
i-4KnZhW6-S.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!