Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

VERY emotional night for our Miss Ellie. She's been with Center Stage Dance for 10 years and now teaching a whole slew of young dancers. She's graduating high school this year, has auditioned for and was ACCEPTED to The American Musical and Dramatic Academy in NEW YORK CITY. :goodvibes It's so hard saying goodbye to her but looking forward to seeing her on Broadway one of these days!:yay: She dedicated her last dance to her students and tears flowed freely when she finished :sad::

i-fNqDPBb-S.jpg
i-3GKH3vF-S.jpg
i-27525cX-S.jpg
i-pk8cLdc-S.jpg
:tink:

VERY emotional night for our Miss Ellie. She's been with Center Stage Dance for 10 years and now teaching a whole slew of young dancers. She's graduating high school this year, has auditioned for and was ACCEPTED to The American Musical and Dramatic Academy in NEW YORK CITY. :goodvibes It's so hard saying goodbye to her but looking forward to seeing her on Broadway one of these days!:yay: She dedicated her last dance to her students and tears flowed freely when she finished :sad::

i-fNqDPBb-S.jpg
i-3GKH3vF-S.jpg
i-27525cX-S.jpg
i-pk8cLdc-S.jpg
:tink:

Congratulations to her!

I'll start with a stocking or tree skirt?

Just got back from my evening "Disney conditioning" walk and for a split, SPLIT second I thought about going from having no dogs to a proud Mama of two again :rotfl:. Had seen a couple small doggies when I made the turn to walk through our hospital parking lot and when I came out on the other side I'm walking up this little hill and turn around ... and THERE WAS GOOPY! :sad1: Two little cavaliers were out running the street having a grand old time :goodvibes; thought better of my original idea :goofy: and started with the house on the corner. Bingo...the gentleman opened the door and they "shot" past me inside. The family didn't even know they'd gotten out; 2 adorable little girls that would have been heartbroken if I'd been selfish. :rolleyes: Good deed of the day done :rotfl: but dang do I miss my Goopy again. :sad1:

i-5Pfv3MF-Th.jpg

Good thoughts and you're on the right tract but not a stocking or tree shirt. :tink:

Just got back from my evening "Disney conditioning" walk and for a split, SPLIT second I thought about going from having no dogs to a proud Mama of two again :rotfl:. Had seen a couple small doggies when I made the turn to walk through our hospital parking lot and when I came out on the other side I'm walking up this little hill and turn around ... and THERE WAS GOOPY! :sad1: Two little cavaliers were out running the street having a grand old time :goodvibes; thought better of my original idea :goofy: and started with the house on the corner. Bingo...the gentleman opened the door and they "shot" past me inside. The family didn't even know they'd gotten out; 2 adorable little girls that would have been heartbroken if I'd been selfish. :rolleyes: Good deed of the day done :rotfl: but dang do I miss my Goopy again. :sad1:

i-5Pfv3MF-Th.jpg

Good thoughts and you're on the right tract but not a stocking or tree shirt. :tink:

Is it fabric, painted on something, or something fee standing?

i-5Pfv3MF-Th.jpg

Ornament, Wreath, or Count Down Calendar?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter