Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a park shop but it's not from Epcot.

Like Diane, my second thought is the MK, Sir Mickey's. :tink:

We've just been notified we have the first case in Austin County in neighboring Sealy. We're "officially on the board"! :crazy: Redstorm couldn't take it any longer 😵; she and her best friend met today at a local part to run ...apart but together. 😏 Their practicing the "6' rule" while getting some much needed "social interaction". 🙃:tink:

I wish my kids would practice the 6' rule. Nick went to play hockey the other day. They've cancelled all of the league games but the ice rink was open and they had a pick up game. Then he went to his friends house. My daughter went to the store with her friend and she wants to sleep over her house tomorrow. I really don't want her to because her friend was in NY a week ago. They just don't think.

i-NrnCHSv-Th.jpg

Yes, tell me what the sign says; it's not an enter or exit sign and not train times but it does have something to do with trains. It was in every train station during frontier times.:tink:

Some kind of map/sign that has the destinations listed? Something to so with tickets?

I wish my kids would practice the 6' rule. Nick went to play hockey the other day. They've cancelled all of the league games but the ice rink was open and they had a pick up game. Then he went to his friends house. My daughter went to the store with her friend and she wants to sleep over her house tomorrow. I really don't want her to because her friend was in NY a week ago. They just don't think.

😵 Do NOT let her spend the night! ::yes:: On the radio news break at 5 this evening they said people that have visited New York were being told to go into immediate self isolation! Steph probably should do if she spent time with her today! 😳 The New York cases have gone "off the chart" and they're really clamping down! As for Nick...???....:confused3! Honestly though, Treavor was JUST like that when he arrived in Vegas; was driving Sara NUTS. As the week went on and he started seeing all the shut downs happening and actually watched the news and saw the numbers it hit him like a ton of bricks! He's almost as bad as Sara now with keeping to himself! :rotfl: Allie had called the school yesterday to see if she could come and get her books. Skeleton staff and the principal answered the phone ☺; he said "absolutely". They're letting kids in a few at a time to get supplies for the online classes. She let her best friend, Amanda, know so she came in today too. They went to the park to run staying the "safe distance" apart but were still able to talk...worked out great. They went to a local drive in and got lunch, parked next to one another and "had lunch" together and then went to the golf course to practice golf...they're both on the golf team. They both needed that! :goodvibes:tink:

😵 Do NOT let her spend the night! ::yes:: On the radio news break at 5 this evening they said people that have visited New York were being told to go into immediate self isolation! Steph probably should do if she spent time with her today! 😳 The New York cases have gone "off the chart" and they're really clamping down! As for Nick...???....:confused3! Honestly though, Treavor was JUST like that when he arrived in Vegas; was driving Sara NUTS. As the week went on and he started seeing all the shut downs happening and actually watched the news and saw the numbers it hit him like a ton of bricks! He's almost as bad as Sara now with keeping to himself! :rotfl: Allie had called the school yesterday to see if she could come and get her books. Skeleton staff and the principal answered the phone ☺; he said "absolutely". They're letting kids in a few at a time to get supplies for the online classes. She let her best friend, Amanda, know so she came in today too. They went to the park to run staying the "safe distance" apart but were still able to talk...worked out great. They went to a local drive in and got lunch, parked next to one another and "had lunch" together and then went to the golf course to practice golf...they're both on the golf team. They both needed that! :goodvibes:tink:

I know I really don't want her to go. She went to the store with her last Friday so I guess if she's going to be exposed she already has. She's been back from NY for 11 days. Don told her she could go. Coming from the guy who goes to work every day and goes to jobs like nothing is going on. :sad2: Now there is a case of a police officer who tested positive, not in Nick's town but not too far away. :headache:

I know I really don't want her to go. She went to the store with her last Friday so I guess if she's going to be exposed she already has. She's been back from NY for 11 days. Don told her she could go. Coming from the guy who goes to work every day and goes to jobs like nothing is going on. :sad2: Now there is a case of a police officer who tested positive, not in Nick's town but not too far away. :headache:

:headache: Yep...probably right...but I still wouldn't let her spend the night! One of the cruise ships that had numerous cases was "examined" again and 17 days later 😵 there was still traces of the virus in the rooms of the passengers that were infected! Houston has a crew of firefighters in isolation after it was learned one of the people they picked up for transport tested positive. They're putting them up 1 to a room in a full service hotel! I think I would go absolutely NUTS if I had to be by myself in a closed up hotel room for 2 weeks! 😲 One of them had been home with his wife and 18 month old daughter and is now showing signs of being infected. 😣 So tell Nick to be EXTRA careful! I feel the same way about David going to work. They now have 3 cases in his work county and rumor has it the County Judge will put the county on "lock down" tomorrow so we'll see. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!