Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-L9BLMSg-Th.jpg

This is from Epcot. :tink:

Imagination?

OK what the heck is Disney doing with the endings of their movies :eek: I watched Frozen II. Liked the movie but did not like the ending. Same kind of ending as Toy Story 4. >:(

OK what the heck is Disney doing with the endings of their movies :eek: I watched Frozen II. Liked the movie but did not like the ending. Same kind of ending as Toy Story 4. >:(

I'm watching Frozen II for the second time and off hand, can't even tell you what the ending was. Elsa goes off with the magical forest people and Anna becomes queen of Arendel? I'm not finding Frozen II nearly as memorable as Frozen. Like the songs. I'm not walking around singing any of them like I was with the first movie. But, I liked Frozen II. Enough to watch it a second time. I liked it better than the Toy Story movies. They always make me cry so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!