Where is Gooding's

Kim Styles

Earning My Ears
We are staying on site at disney and I have heared of Goodings for groceries..I hear they are expensive but wanted to get a few essentials in for the kids before we start driving around all over the place. Can anyone tell me exactly how to find it? Thanks.

Hiya Kim!

Sorry i can't give you exact directions, but Goodings is off-site, in Kissimmee (192).

It's 24 hours, but expensive, so i suggest you try the Walmart (also located in Kissimmee) which is less expensive.

Carene

We use Goodings - yes, it is a little more expensive than a Walmart, but it is convenient for us when we are at DD. It is located in the Crossroads "Mall" near DD Marketplace (I believe it is east of Marketplace, if my sense of direction is correct). I know that I'm not going to get the road name right, so hopefully someone will give you better directions later. The road is Hotel Blvd. or something like that - it's the road that all of the off-site hotels sit on. Take it east, go straight through the last stop light, and Goodings is to the left. Hope this helps a little.

Hi!
Snurk71 hit it on the button. At least that is where it was and I doubt if has moved. Go past all the Downtown Hotels and straight across the highway (#535, I believe). Convenient, with no turns off property. Bob

Hi, again,
I think it would be a rather long walk - past all the DTD hotels and you would have to cross a major highway. Bob

Goodings is definitely more expensive, but there is an easy-to-find well-stocked Publix in the same general area.

From the intersection of Hotel Plaza Drive and 535 (Apopka Vineland Rd.), headed off-property, take a left (towards I-4).

Continue on 535 under I-4 to the first light (Vineland Ave.). (There is a Bahama Breeze on the left hand side.)

Turn Left, and stay on the road past Little Lake Bryan Parkway, Mary Queen of the Universe and the Premium Outlets.

Publix will be on your left-hand side, in the Regency Village Shopping Center.There is also a nice cheap souvenir store, a liquor store, an internet cafe and a Subway in the shopping center.

If you want to search for more exact directions, the address is 8145 Vineland Ave, zip code 32821.

We walked to Goodings from Downtown Disney-it took about 20 min. There is a light to cross the road-it was a good walk but watch what you buy-it could be heavy coming home.

There is a Winn Dixie a mile from Goodings. best part is that is it about half the price of Goodings. Goodings is a rip off.

I agree with the last Tribe 0701!Goodings is a rip off ! We used Winn Dixie last time. It was ALOT cheaper! The CM at OKW even told us to go there! Go down Hotel Plaza Drive toward Goodings, turn left at the light (Vineland/Apopka Rd. ?) Crossroads shopping center is at the light(across street). Go about 1 mile and Winn-Dixie will be on the right. Have a great trip!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by Tribe0701
There is a Winn Dixie a mile from Goodings. best part is that is it about half the price of Goodings. Goodings is a rip off.

I've always found Goodings to be pretty reasonable. Certainly far from a rip off. They have a great selection of tasty treats and the place is so clean! They are no more expensive then all of my local grocers. We stop there every trip and will have the towncar stop there this time too.

I also like shopping at Goodings. We have also shopped at the Super Wal Mart. I like Goodings fresh sandwiches. We always stop and get them when we are headed to Typhoon Lagoon.

I don't find most of the stuff any more expensive than some of the stores here in PA. I find it easy to get to and my time is valuable when I am in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter