Where is your favorite coffee spot in the Parks?

TraceyPoppins

Indubitably
We love a mid-afternoon pick me up during marathon park days. One of my favorite memories form our last trip in March was relaxing with my fam, Starbucks cold drinks in hands, on the hub lawn.

I find Starbucks to be gagmatic no matter where I am. My favorite coffee is the French Press coffee pot at Kona Cafe at the Polynesian.

Almost every trip, DS9 and I get Starbucks drinks and simply sit out on the patio and watch the gigantic fountain in EP. We also enjoy getting Starbucks in MK and sitting in the little alley off of Main St. where the silhouette artist sits. Go sit under the music lessons window!
That is a sweet tradition! We joked on the last trip that we hit Starbucks in almost every park!

At the parks, Tutto Gusto has excellent coffee, but it is a sit down/table service. I probably wouldn't ever just go in for coffee, we usually order a little food or dessert or wine.
Or try one of the Joffrey's kiosks as well.

We love a mid-afternoon pick me up during marathon park days. One of my favorite memories form our last trip in March was relaxing with my fam, Starbucks cold drinks in hands, on the hub lawn.

5.) Coffee-press @ Kona is a very good. But there are no rides!

4.) Coffee-float in Magic Kingdom's Auntie Gravity's. Not the best, but a coffee treat moment nonetheless.

3.) The double-espresso I grab at the hotel in the afternoon after having already been to the Parks in the morning. If I can have a cigar around that time too - that's a vacation.

2.) Since everyone needs to travel to get to Animal Kingdom, and we arrive for Rope Drop - one of my favorite coffee moments is getting a double-espresso from the Joffrey's Cart before you arrive at security. I never feel rushed since we are likely to be amongst the first couple of hundred people.

1.) The coffee-contraption at Victoria & Albert. I submit I may have no idea what the coffee tastes like, because at that point, I am very close to a food & beverage coma to rely on anything other than 'what I imagine the coffee should taste like after a meal like that....'

My DH usually hits up Joffrey's. He's not wowed by any coffee offerings in the park though. Maybe I need to try Tutto Gusto. Thing is, he's from Italy and can be picky about coffee... and other things that are trying to mimic things he normally consumes in Italy.

5.) Coffee-press @ Kona is a very good. But there are no rides!

4.) Coffee-float in Magic Kingdom's Auntie Gravity's. Not the best, but a coffee treat moment nonetheless.

3.) The double-espresso I grab at the hotel in the afternoon after having already been to the Parks in the morning. If I can have a cigar around that time too - that's a vacation.

2.) Since everyone needs to travel to get to Animal Kingdom, and we arrive for Rope Drop - one of my favorite coffee moments is getting a double-espresso from the Joffrey's Cart before you arrive at security. I never feel rushed since we are likely to be amongst the first couple of hundred people.

1.) The coffee-contraption at Victoria & Albert. I submit I may have no idea what the coffee tastes like, because at that point, I am very close to a food & beverage coma to rely on anything other than 'what I imagine the coffee should taste like after a meal like that....'
Thanks for the fabulous list! I'm intrigued by the coffee float! Had an iced coffee concoction at Sleepy Hollow but it left a lot to be desired.

My DH usually hits up Joffrey's. He's not wowed by any coffee offerings in the park though. Maybe I need to try Tutto Gusto. Thing is, he's from Italy and can be picky about coffee... and other things that are trying to mimic things he normally consumes in Italy.
Jeffrey's over Starbucks. Hmmmm. I'll give it a go next trip! I'm not super picky about coffee or anything Italian!

Jeffrey's over Starbucks. Hmmmm. I'll give it a go next trip! I'm not super picky about coffee or anything Italian!
No, Joffrey's is not 'over' Starbucks for me.

But there is no Starbucks outside AK gate.

I can have a Joffrey's while waiting for gate to open at AK.

That's what makes that coffee 'special' for me.

Though I do think he considers Joffrey's slightly better, DH is also your stereotypical impatient Italian and part of the reason he chooses Joffrey's is because the line is usually a gazillion times shorter than Starbucks. Also, we're in Epcot a lot as we stay in the Epcot Resort area usually and there are quite a few Joffrey's in that park.

He will go to Starbucks if someone in the party wants something from there and keep in mind:
1. There isn't usually a Joffrey's near a Starbucks [convenience]
2. The man doesn't usually turn down a coffee break

The only coffee he actively searches out is Illy...

Though I do think he considers Joffrey's slightly better, DH is also your stereotypical impatient Italian and part of the reason he chooses Joffrey's is because the line is usually a gazillion times shorter than Starbucks. Also, we're in Epcot a lot as we stay in the Epcot Resort area usually and there are quite a few Joffrey's in that park.

He will go to Starbucks if someone in the party wants something from there and keep in mind:
1. There isn't usually a Joffrey's near a Starbucks [convenience]
2. The man doesn't usually turn down a coffee break

The only coffee he actively searches out is Illy...
My husband does not drink coffee regularly. We have two teen daughters who enjoy a frozen coffee drink or an iced tea/ Refresher. DH will also partake of these drinks, but I am the only Real Coffee Drinker in the fam. Give me a hot or iced coffee with a splash of soy or almond and I am completely happy. Since the girls entered teenagehood (and all its glory) the coffee break has become a tradition on park days. It's fun and relaxing and gives us time to recharge.

Another for viking coffee or Tipsy Ducks in Love in China:)

Les Halles in France does a decent job - if you're in the Boardwalk area - the Swolphin cafes have excellent espressos and espresso based drinks, but they stop serving coffee/breakfast items at some point and move to a bar. Its a great use of space, but that's the best quality pure espresso I've had at WDW. Have not have Tutto, but going to try it now!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter