where oh where will we be?

moneypit85

Did I miss a meal?
Does any one know if the campground map can be viewed in the internet? I found some of the resort hotels but we haven't been to FWCG for three years. Going for the XMAS/ NEWYEARS holidays and can't WAIT !!!!!!!
Who else is going?:p :p :p :earsboy:

Yes Spencers site is great,and a nice family too!It was my Fortwildernss Bible untill i found this site!

Thank you very much for the link. Found the map and will explore the site when I free up some time. Another question, I was in the 1000 loop last time and this year we reserved a premium site. Where are they and can you find out your site number prior to arrival.

Yes you can call 5 days out of your arrival and ask!The second part of the question is a little more trickey, a premium spot means you have the added bonous of cable allong with water /elec/ sewage,there a couple of these loops and im haveing a 40 +moment Ha ha.Maybe scott can help on this one ,lots of luck!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hey thanks a bunch. All the information was very helpful.. Now if only DEC 21 would hurryup.HA HA.

Peace and God Bless this Great Country: U S A !!!!:pinkbounc :bounce: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter