WHERE on disney website do you go to make a payment

mmorris72

Mouseketeer
Ok I can not find where to make a payment online for my upcoming trip. I KNOW I found it before but can't seem to find it now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to call and wait on hold FOREVER.

Ok I can not find where to make a payment online for my upcoming trip. I KNOW I found it before but can't seem to find it now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to call and wait on hold FOREVER.
What works for me is to google My Disney Experience and I get to this Disney page: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/

You sign in. At the top of the page, on the far right, it says "My Disney Experience" with a pull-down menu. Under "Plan and Manage," select "My Reservations and Tickets." Your Hotel Reservations, Ticket info, Dining Reservations and Memory Maker info will show up (give it a few moments to load). Under your Hotel Reservation, if you have a balance, there is a button to push to make a payment. Press that button for payment choices. You will receive an email confirmation of payment made and updated balance due (if any).

I have been wondering this to. I followed your instructions but it is not giving me the option to make payments. :confused3

What works for me is to google My Disney Experience and I get to this Disney page: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/

You sign in. At the top of the page, on the far right, it says "My Disney Experience" with a pull-down menu. Under "Plan and Manage," select "My Reservations and Tickets." Your Hotel Reservations, Ticket info, Dining Reservations and Memory Maker info will show up (give it a few moments to load). Under your Hotel Reservation, if you have a balance, there is a button to push to make a payment. Press that button for payment choices. You will receive an email confirmation of payment made and updated balance due (if any).

To add to this, I always have to select "View Details" once all of the reservation information has loaded. A pop up window will appear with the details and then if you let it sit for about 30-45 seconds, the balance info should come up at the top of this pop up box with a link to make a payment. HTH

I've done all the above and I still see no balance and no way to pay. Tried in IE, Firefox and Chrome, still no way or link to pay.

Is it a room-only reservation? You can't pay those via the website, but you don't have to pay until you arrive, anyway.

Is this a room only reservation? We have a room only reservation and couldn't find a way to pay online. I called Disney and was told that room only reservations had to call if they wanted to make payments. You can make payments anytime by calling in or you can pay your balance upon arrival. :)

I was having the same issues and a phone CM told me that I couldn't pay online because I had booked via telephone and not via the website. I booked a package.

I followed all instructions posted and never could see a balance or a way to make an online payment. I ended up using the automated telephone system to make payments.

I was having the same issues and a phone CM told me that I couldn't pay online because I had booked via telephone and not via the website. I booked a package.

I followed all instructions posted and never could see a balance or a way to make an online payment. I ended up using the automated telephone system to make payments.

Well, I guess that's what's happening to me.

Weird...we also booked a package on the telephone and were able to pay online. My mother's reservation would show up on the front page of the Reservations listing page but I always had to click on "View Details" to get anything to show. We are now PIF for August and nothing shows for me. This whole MDE website has too many quirky glitches for my taste.

Well that is horrible. I had no choice but to book on the phone with the DV Card. :confused:

Posting a possible solution for anyone who comes here looking for it in the future as I did.
Disney has set up different experiences for its web page depending on your location. When you go to MDE make sure at the top you select the location as United States. Refresh the page and also try clearing your browser cache/cookies.
I changed to the US location and refreshed a couple of times and then all of a sudden had more options on the page including making a payment.

There's no *%$#@!! way to pay the balance of my AKL reservation online! And, the customer service number is buried on the MDE page. ***? Why, in the name of basic consumer marketing, would any company make it HARD to give them money?? I'm in minute 9 of waiting for a CM to assist me on the phone. Not feeling the magic.

Login online. Go to my Disney experience. Click on my plans, reservations and tickets. Scroll down to daily itinerary. Look for make a payment below where it lists your remaining balance.

We have the same issue.....we were told that because we booked through a travel agent ( completely useless) that we had to send her the payments, or call Disney directly. We couldn’t pay through MyDisney Experience

We have the same issue.....we were told that because we booked through a travel agent ( completely useless) that we had to send her the payments, or call Disney directly. We couldn’t pay through MyDisney Experience
Are you on a phone trying to do this? I have to log in to an actual pc to get the option to pay. I can not do it in the app or on the mobile version of the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter