Where to buy Vinyl for Cameo Silhouette?

lucyanna girl

<font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou
Hi Everyone.

Could you please share where you buy the vinyl for your Cameo Silhouette?
I'm sad to admit I bought one for my daughter with no vinyl - last Christmas! :rolleyes1 She has been busy with her senior year of college and I kept forgetting.

We live in a small town and there is no place here that carries vinyl. Do you order online? Where please?

Penny

Don't use silhouette or cricut brand. It's not every good.

Expressionsvinyl.com is great. Fast shipping good prices. But there is lots of companies to choose from.

Oracle is a great brand.
Oracle or orafoil or whatever it is now has 2 main kinds. 651 is outdoor quality, used best on items that you want to hold up to weather or washing. 631 is removeable.

Have fun playing.

Don't use silhouette or cricut brand. It's not every good.

Expressionsvinyl.com is great. Fast shipping good prices. But there is lots of companies to choose from.

Oracle is a great brand.
Oracle or orafoil or whatever it is now has 2 main kinds. 651 is outdoor quality, used best on items that you want to hold up to weather or washing. 631 is removeable.

Have fun playing.

Thank you very much! I'm going to check them out right now.

Penny

What kind of vinyl is best for making tee-shirt iron-ons? Also, my daughter is engaged to be married and wants to make some of the cute signs you see on Pinterest like "Today two families are joined in one so please choose a seat not a side" etc. What would be best for adhering to wood?

Penny

Shirley Okieladybug post about this site (She was big on the cricut MB - wonderful crafts)

http://craftvinyl.com/page89
I think the glitter ones would be a lot of fun for brides- the glow in the dark would be great for my boys

For shirts you will heat transfer vinyl. Sister easyweed it great to work with.

For wood you either 631 or 651 depending on what you plan on doing with it. Just for show either one will do. Using a clear coat is sometimes easier for the vinyl to stick to the naked wood. You do not need to seal over the vinyl.

Thank you all! Now to order some and figure out how to use this thing!

Penny

I love expressionsvinyl.com-- they always have good coupons and their shipping is fast! Also, try their heat transfer vinyl to make shirts and bags! So fun!! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter