Where to eat a GOOD Breakfast or Brunch at/around HRH?

Erica Ladd

DIS Veteran
With The Kitchen being closed with no signs of reopening are there any other places to get a good morning meal similar to a family style or AYCTE type meal? Or is there someplace that we could have a morning meal delivered to our room? Are they even doing room service now? I’d be willing to do a door dash type of thing too...

With The Kitchen being closed with no signs of reopening are there any other places to get a good morning meal similar to a family style or AYCTE type meal? Or is there someplace that we could have a morning meal delivered to our room? Are they even doing room service now? I’d be willing to do a door dash type of thing too...

Is the Kitchen closed now? It was open in July.

Is the Kitchen closed now? It was open in July.

I guess maybe it is but looks like no more brunch. My family is big on breakfast foods and lots of them! Was hoping to find a family style type of meal otherwise we might justeat at The Kitchen or get room service

I guess maybe it is but looks like no more brunch. My family is big on breakfast foods and lots of them! Was hoping to find a family style type of meal otherwise we might justeat at The Kitchen or get room service

Universal has always been really hard for breakfast. Islands at Royal Pacific used to do a decent breakfast. I don't know if they still are. Their hours are not listed on the website, but Royal Pacific is open. We usually do rope drop, so we just get Voodoo. Even breakfast at WDW right now is hard to come by, either quick or table service.

@Erica Ladd Are you sure that Kitchen isn't doing breakfast? Looking at their website, it says they are open 7am-10pm and doing breakfast from 7am-11am. I went through the menus link on the Universal website. Islands at RPR is also showing breakfast hours and a menu.

The Kitchen menu is very basic. I’ll take a pic and send it.
I ditched the fandamily after 2 days on the Auto Train and the day
In US and had a lovely glass of wine all by myself at the pool bar. Divine.
Let me know if you find any family style breakfast or brunches! Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter