Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

My kids love Mel's Drive In (Studios). It looks like a 50's diner with a lot of cars out front (I remember one at least from American Graffiti) They have burgers, fries, chicken fingers, and yummy hand-dipped milk shakes.

That's nice to read actually as Mel's Drive In doesn't get a lot of love on this forum.

I've never had a decent meal there, but always tell folks to give it a try for themselves........it does have a nice look when you go in it.........my husband did enjoy the milk shake he had there.

How busy are the City Walk restaurants on Sunday nights? According to TP's calendar, both parks will close at 7 on our arrival day. We'll probably catch dinner much sooner than that (like between 5-6). Was thinking of doing Toothsome on that day but now I worry about how busy it might get. Would you recommend another day (and/or another City Walk restaurant) for Sunday night?

Another question: What's in the Flaming Moe drink? I hear it's non alcoholic (good for us) so what exactly does it taste like?

Another question: What's in the Flaming Moe drink? I hear it's non alcoholic (good for us) so what exactly does it taste like?

It's a fizzy orange drink. It's a little expensive for a non-booze drink, but you're paying for the novelty experience.

DH and I want to go the Leaky Cauldron for the fish and chips but there is nothing on the menu for my picky children. Do I have any options?

DH & I had the same issue last time we went. Our youngest could happily live off of chicken tenders and fries for the rest of his life :D

We took the boys to Mel's Drive In for chicken tenders, fries, and burgers for the older two. Later, we went to the Leaky Cauldron...the boys were happy sitting with us in the HP restaurant with their Butterbeers (they also have some desserts on the menu.)

Are there any places open early around City Walk or walking distance to UO for a quick early breakfast? I'm thinking a danish or maybe an egg and bacon roll quick service type of thing around 8am. We will be coming from Disney and want to get there early for when the park opens at 9am.

I know there is a Cinnabon in Citywalk. There's also a Burger King on the upper level, but I've never tried there for breakfast, so I'm not sure.

After Pastamore on CityWalk closed, we go into the parks (Croissant Moon in IoA or Boulgeneire in Studios) for breakfast sandwiches.

Are there any places open early around City Walk or walking distance to UO for a quick early breakfast? I'm thinking a danish or maybe an egg and bacon roll quick service type of thing around 8am. We will be coming from Disney and want to get there early for when the park opens at 9am.

We've been in Starbucks prior to the parks opening before.

My kids love Mel's Drive In (Studios). It looks like a 50's diner with a lot of cars out front (I remember one at least from American Graffiti) They have burgers, fries, chicken fingers, and yummy hand-dipped milk shakes.

The food there is pretty generic. The food offered at the Simpsons themed restaurants is a little different than the rest of the park. The burger toppings, curly fires, the fried fish are unique to that area AFAIK.

The food there is pretty generic. The food offered at the Simpsons themed restaurants is a little different than the rest of the park. The burger toppings, curly fires, the fried fish are unique to that area AFAIK.

Oh it's definitely generic...my kids could happily eat McDs chicken nuggets and fries every day of their lives :D We go for the atmosphere, because my kids could not care less what they eat, HAHA! Though their shakes are good. We usually go for one nice meal a day, and a QS generic meal every day. If you don't like their food, it is a neat themed place to sit in the AC and have a shake.

I know not everyone likes going to the generic QS places, but some do...I'm talking to THOSE people (My people...HAHA)

@damo

2A6C185E-85FF-43E5-ADBF-C28F2ADF850A_zpsfy1gvvxt.jpg

033B0567-3645-4DC6-9E8E-60529446F5F9_zps0uohd2w2.jpg

3719C297-C6B6-4346-8B5D-A9CB4E962C58_zpsqj31qxhg.jpg

F421A996-F672-41BE-82D0-F705F1A92F47_zpsijldptwi.jpg

2411CEEE-588D-4C9A-95A2-B6BAA5837036_zpsvq4sehc3.jpg

FC13E1BD-49A4-461E-B42D-D2080385F40A_zpsmmm0xdga.jpg

B1B793DA-BB6E-444E-8D05-935DA6676E47_zpsl2u22uvu.jpg

8054A9FF-1056-482A-8295-A00B630089F1_zpsocbj43jj.jpg

D70C8243-3978-4C33-8804-092CB84A904D_zpswvn9yzvu.jpg
6120E208-4B08-4AE9-A2E9-D81297B2BF7E_zpsuzongsku.jpg

These are current at Beverly Hills Boulangerie. Not sure how the pics look on a computer. I had a hard time not getting glare so delete if they are bad. I'm not a dessert person but....wow! Give this place a look as you come into Studios. Everything looked very fresh and delicious.

These are current at Beverly Hills Boulangerie. Not sure how the pics look on a computer. I had a hard time not getting glare so delete if they are bad. I'm not a dessert person but....wow! Give this place a look as you come into Studios. Everything looked very fresh and delicious.

Thank you so much! I love Boulangerie. I will update the first post.

I'm not a dessert person either.........but wow! They look fabulous........there's a few there I could eat........

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Toothsome link is not working (maybe it's just me, but I do have FB)...here's what it said:

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

If it's OK to link to OI's (Orlando Informer's) site, they have the Toothsome Menu with prices here: https://orlandoinformer.com/universal/toothsome-chocolate-emporium-menu-pictures-reviews/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter