Where to find an offer, pin code?

arkitekt

Earning My Ears
i was somehow removed from the offers section of my Disney account. I was able to modify my account so I will be getting future offers again. But I need to find a discount somewhere for a trip in March 20 to around the 30th. I have a down payment on my trip at the swan hotel with 6 day pass with park hopper and water park. No dining included for one adult and two kids. $4600. Yikes, right? Not sure I can pull the trigger on this package.

I could just buy the park pass with hopper and water parks for $1711. Then go to the Sheraton swan site and get the hotel for $298 a night plus taxes = $1980. But then I have to pay for car parking at the hotel of like $30 a night = $180 and parking at the parks roughly $120. Which is still a savings of about $600

Still would rather have a pin code or offer. Any thoughts?

Do you need to stay at a Deluxe resort? Have you looked into buying an Annual Pass for yourself?

The pass will give you free paring at the parks, but Disney will charge you to park at any of their resorts. The pass might give you a good discount at a Disney resort, subject to availability. The other option, in case you have not checked, would be a Disney package with tickets. If you don’t need to be within walking distance of Epcot, the Boardwalk, and DHS, you might consider a moderate resort, such as POFQ.

Many have found the Costco package for the Swan and Dolphin to be a good value.

I received offer codes last year, but have not received any lately; nobody knows how it is decided who receives offers.

As you want to travel during early spring break, I suggest not waiting too long to book.

Pin codes are random. I've never gotten one, and no one knows how to make it happen. The Disney site currently has rooms discounted 15-25% for stays through April 26th. Occasionally you can find better rates on Orbitz eligible for their 15% off hotel codes as well. Most of my stays have been booked through my travel agent who always seems to be able to beat public offers.

You might consider booking a moderate or semi-offsite hotel. Keep in mind that the Disney Springs hotels have 60 day FP and emh benefits as well through 2019, so you could save a ton and stay in a much nicer hotel. The transportation seems less convenient, but we usually Lyft around anyway. Are you driving or flying? Both onsite and offsite, we have found Lyft much more efficient than renting a car, and you don't have to pay to park! Parking at most off-site condos and hotels is free, but you still have to pay at the parks, unless you have an Annual Pass.

Check with a few disney-focused travel agents. They tend to have good deals. Also, you could consider renting dvc points. You can stay at BWV for about the price of a moderate.

~Cari~ pluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!