Where to find reasonably priced Disney leggings for women?

Torrid usually has a couple of Disney patterns. I bought a pair with Mickey heads and a villains pair. I've seen Minnie leggings and Ariel patterned ones as well. They're thinner than Torrid's normal leggings, but I like the quality.

There are a bunch of Lularoe Disney leggings on eBay; not too tough to pick up a pair at a reasonable price if you stalk the listings a bit.

I just ordered some Rapunzel-themed leggings from Hot Topic for about $14. They are "juniors" sizes, but it was easy enough to check the measurements and figure out my size. They are not as thick as my yoga-style compression leggings by Baleaf but they aren't see-through and feel like decent quality to me.

There are a ton of Disney inspired fabrics in the custom fabric world and a lot of kids custom clothes ladies that also make custom leggings for women. I have been buying currently from LilyM Boutique Clothing and More. Search on FB for her.

I got mine from Torrid but I wouldn't call them reasonably priced.
I got mine at 40% off so it was reasonably priced at that time. Sometimes you have to check online and the store numerous times since they change their sales all the time. It's crazy

There are dozens of LuLaRoe "going out of business" groups on Facebook where you can get LLR Disney leggings for $15-$20 shipped.

I keep seeing Lularoe disney leggings for sale at about 10-15 each.... at our local fair,on facebook etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!