• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to get SeaWorld coupons????

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
We're going to wdw in Aug and want to spend a day at SeaWorld instead of AK. I have read that there are discount coupons for SeaWorld at a lot of the hotels in Orlando. SInce we are staying on-site at wdw, we certainly won't be seeing any of those coupons!!! Does anyone have any idea how to go about getting some someplace else?? THere aren't a lot of places in Ma that give coupons to SeaWorld. Maybe Six Flags, but not SW. THanks for any info.

I think your best bet is to order your tickets online at the Sea World site. You can even print them out. You get 20 percent off (around $10) for buying them more than 30 days out. I never see coupons for more than $10 off anyway and since August is so far away, it is hard to say if you will be able to get as good of a deal with a coupon next year. Don't forget your 2nd day is free no matter how much you payed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter