where to meet US Air arrival at MCO??

welovespacemoutain

Mouseketeer
We will be flying into MCO and my parents will be picking us up (they aren't from Orlando - just driving down to share the vacation). We need to pick a place for them to meet us to pick us up. We are flying USAirways and as far as I can determine they fly into gates basically in the 50's and send passengers over to the B (south) side of the main terminal. I looks like level 2 is the one for curbside pickup and the USAirways occupies the first "slot" as you approach the south side. Is this correct and can anyone recommend a good "landmark" for a meeting place? My Dad tends to need very specific instructions!!! Thanks for any help and tips!!!

Are they going to park and come into the airport or pick you up at the curb? If they are coming into the airport, I would suggest outside the Disney store which is right next to B Gates Security. After you come off the tram, you pass security and the Disney Store is right there.

Regarding curb pickup, I believe USAir is the last slot when you approach, it's a one way.

Thanks for the reply - they will pick us up curbside. Thanks for pointing out they are the last slot - I had a hard time figuring out the map I found online.

There are also signs. It isn't hard to find. I picked up DH curbside after getting our rental car from National. I had to drive around the airport. I just looked for the arrivals, US Air, and then the little signs by the doors. It helped that he was standing all by himself with our luggage cart & stroller :)

Originally posted by welovespacemoutain
Thanks for the reply - they will pick us up curbside. Thanks for pointing out they are the last slot - I had a hard time figuring out the map I found online.

The problem will be that your parents will not be able to wait outside baggage claim, you will have to be there when they pull up or they will have to keep circling the airport roads until you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter