"where to print boarding passes/check in for flights?

Nebraska_Disney

DIS Veteran
Where can you print out boarding passes or find a PC to check in for flights? I have read to check at your resort, but can you do this in the parks?

If not available at the parks, can I go to the closest resort to do this and not worry if I am staying there or not?

Sorry if the answer is obvious, as my thread search was not as productive as I'd liked. :worship::worship::worship:

Are you traveling on Southwest or another airline where checking-in before arriving at the airport is very important? If not, I really wouldn't worry about it too much.

If you are traveling on SWA, it's the checking-in part--not the printing-out part--that's important. You can purchase EBCI for $10 pp and get checked in automatically, you can have the front desk at your hotel or a guest services location in the parks or at DTD check you in, or you can check in on any Web-enabled cell phone or other device. Your resort and guest services can print for you. Otherwise, you can just get your BPs when using RAC or through several different means (kiosk, skycap, ticket counter, etc.) at the airport.

Yes, you can do it at your resort, but you can also do the check in at any guest services.

Two years ago I was in Epcot at check in time for Southwest. I went to Guest Services, they showed me to this little room that had a computer set up, and I was able to do the on line check in. It was a great time saver, as I did not want to give up time in the parks on my last day!

As others noted, it's the check-in that's important for SW, not the printing of the boarding passes. If you have a web enabled phone, you can do check in just about anywhere. I've checked in for SW flights while at Epcot watching street performers and waiting in line for RNR at DHS.

If you're using ME, the RAC will give you hard boarding passes when you drop off your luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter