Where to put my TR?

zanzibar138

DIS Veteran
So I head off to Europe in just over 3 weeks :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I was just wondering what the general consensus is about where I should put my TR? I've done my PTR in the DLP thread, but I'm thinking maybe my fellow Aussies might be more interested in my adventures?

So what do you guys think? Should I post my TR here or on the DLP thread :confused3

We all love a TR here!

Seeing as you've already done your PTR in the DLP thread I'd be inclined to keep it there. Maybe you could post the link here and let us know when you update it. That would certainly be helpful to someone, like me, who doesn't visit the DLP thread.

3 weeks to go! You must be so excited.

I'll hunt it down where-ever it goes too!! Wow - only 3 more weeks- how exciting. Looking forward to the ride. I have a massive work deadline coming up -will be just what I need to keep me sane and encourage some "downtime"!

I'm looking forward to reading along. I agree with keeping it on the DLP thread and making a note about updates here with a link. So exciting.

Thanks everyone! I'll keep it there then and just post a link :thumbsup2

Yep, pretty excited now - I can hardly wait! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter