where to stay before cruise

Rohu13

Earning My Ears
Help Please!!!!!! We are arriving in MCO 11/27 and staying Thursday night with the inlaws in Eustis FL. BUT......Friday we are coming back to Orlando to enjoy the day. I have transfers from MCO to port and back. So I need something close to airport. Suggestions please!!!!! we are sailing on the 11/29 Magic

check on priceline and hotwire, you should be able to get a MCO area hotel for around $30.00 or so. We did the amerisuites last year and they had a clean large room with a complimentary breakfast buffet, I think we paid like 35.00 for it.
we are staying at the wyndham orlando this year paid 32.

Not exactly what you asked, but what <b><i>I'd</i></b> do...

...is to rent a car. I'm not sure where in Eustis your in-laws live, but from MCO to the center of Eustis is 50 miles. I'd rent a car to save your inlaws two 100-mile round-trips to the airport. Then I'd drive to the port on Friday night and get a hotel there. By cancelling the initial portion of your transfers, you'd save enough to pay for the car rental, you'd make things easier for your in-laws, and you'd get the additional excitement of staying closer to the port on Friday night instead of a boring airport hotel.

I have info on the car rental option (www.dcltribute.com/carhire) and port-area lodgings (www.dcltribute.com/lodging) at my web site.

Hi,

DCL is booking our flight and room the night before we cruise. Is there a particular hotel that they normally book their guests into? It'll be a long while before I know the actual arrangements but thought maybe I could get an idea.

Thanks!

Thank you very much for the quick reply,and, for the excellant web site. Have found loads of helpful information for a first-time cruiser.

Dean

When we went on the Magic in Aug 03 we stayed at the Hyatt. We found quite a bit to do and were treated like royalty.

We chilled out by the pool, had a leisurely dinner and even did a little pin shopping and trading at the Disney stores in the airport.

The next morning we ate breakfast on the terrace and waited to go meet the Disney staff. The whole process of check in with Disney was smooth and quite fast.

We are going on the Magic again next summer (if all goes as planned) and plan to stay at the Hyatt again.

It all worked out quite nicely for us.

thanks

Thanks for the suggestions. I have a Car rental for 2days already set up. Just need to do the hotel on Friday near mco. We want to do something disney on friday so we want to stay near mco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter