Where to stay near USH, Warner Bros area ?

Laurie DeUmberto

Earning My Ears
Arriving at LAX and we want to spend 3 nights to see US, Warner Bros tour, Griffith Observatory, and Beverly Hills with 2 adult children. Not a budget hotel but not ultra ritzy either.

At USH, the Hiton or the Sheraton should be fine. Also look at hotels in the Burbank and Glendale area, e.g. Embassy Suites.

Will you have a car? When we had our season pass we always stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Airport. It was cheaper than the two right by USH and it's in a shopping center with a Target and other stores as well as restaurant options.

Will you have a car? When we had our season pass we always stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Burbank Airport. It was cheaper than the two right by USH and it's in a shopping center with a Target and other stores as well as restaurant options.
No. We usual Lyft or Uber everywhere. So I will definitely check in out! Thank you!

I usually stay at the Hilton or Sheraton connected to Universal but I have also stayed at the Best Western within walking distance of the Hollywood Bowl .
I would guess the hotels close to Burbank Airport a great choice if you plan to use Amtrak because it is easy walk to the station....

We stayed at the Hilton. USH is up a crazy big hill. We had a rental car but used public transportation to get around parts of LA and Beverly Hills. Not sure what that would look like with covid???

We stayed at the Hilton. USH is up a crazy big hill. We had a rental car but used public transportation to get around parts of LA and Beverly Hills. Not sure what that would look like with covid???
Not sure what anything will look like with Covid? May not be able to tour Anything but not planing on going until mid Nov. But making plans hoping to go and that we all get through this safely.

Not sure what anything will look like with Covid? May not be able to tour Anything but not planing on going until mid Nov. But making plans hoping to go and that we all get through this safely.
I usually stay at the Hilton or Sheraton connected to Universal but I have also stayed at the Best Western within walking distance of the Hollywood Bowl .
I would guess the hotels close to Burbank Airport a great choice if you plan to use Amtrak because it is easy walk to the station....
Is that an ok area in Hollywood.? I have not been to Hollywood but read some areas are “sketchie”?

We stayed one night at the Hilton next to USH last year - the hotel was good, standard Hilton, rooms were a little dated but clean, plus there was plenty of space. It's an easy walk to USH and also not far from a metro station giving you more transport options. There are also plenty of dining options at City Walk.

We have also stayed at the Farmer's Daughter next to the Farmers Market/Grove shopping area. This is a really cool hotel in a great location, though the rooms are on the smaller side.

Which is better: Sheraton or Hilton? I have hotel points with both. I am curious which has nicer rooms and better location.

JiminyCricket! - I've stayed at the Hilton. It was nice enough but staff wasn't all that great. I've never tried the Sheraton but having stayed at the Hilton I'd give the Sheraton a try.

We stayed one night at the Hilton next to USH last year - the hotel was good, standard Hilton, rooms were a little dated but clean, plus there was plenty of space. It's an easy walk to USH and also not far from a metro station giving you more transport options. There are also plenty of dining options at City Walk.

We have also stayed at the Farmer's Daughter next to the Farmers Market/Grove shopping area. This is a really cool hotel in a great location, though the rooms are on the smaller side.
Farmers Daughter looks interesting and I have not heard about it. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!