Where to store luggage/final day.

brad813

DIS Veteran
I have a pair of spinner hard side suitcases that I use when I travel. I am not sure which I will be taking just yet. I am staying off site, and I do not drive. I will be leaving from Hollywood Studios. Would there be somewhere that I can store my suitcase while I am in the park?

There are lockers that you can rent. I am not sure of the exact size though. There are definitely some that are large enough for a standard suitcase (bigger than a carry-on), but I don't know exact dimensions.

There are lockers that you can rent. I am not sure of the exact size though. There are definitely some that are large enough for a standard suitcase (bigger than a carry-on), but I don't know exact dimensions.

I have both a full size and a carry-on size. I never travel without hard side spinner luggage anymore. Learned a long time ago that you can't count on it not to get destroyed otherwise, even if it is in your hands. Carry some fragile stuff from time to time. Anyway, headed down in a few weeks and the only day I could fit in both the Star Wars fireworks and Fantasmic the same night happened to be my last day. Headed to catch my bus out immediately after I am done, unless I decide to stop for a drink or two first. Thanks for your help.

Here's some information from the WDW Website about locker sizes:

Small
11" x 9" x 16"
$7/day + $5 key deposit

Large
17.5" x 12" x 16"
$9/day + $5 key deposit

Here's some information from the WDW Website about locker sizes:

Small
11" x 9" x 16"
$7/day + $5 key deposit

Large
17.5" x 12" x 16"
$9/day + $5 key deposit

Seen that info, but not sure if my suitcase will fit. Will have to figure it out.

EPCOT would be the only other location that has lockers that would fit a suitcase:
"At the Epcot location, single-use lockers are 23” x 16” x 29” and the cost is $1 per use."

I think your best option is to check your luggage at the Boardwalk. It is the closest hotel to Studios and you can either walk or take the boat to/from Studios.

There are some lockers for luggage outside Hollywood Studios, too.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/locker-rentals/

At the Disney Hollywood Studios location, there are 2 single-use locker sizes: 12” x 24” x 28” for $1, and 4” x 5.5” x 6” for $.50.

They are in the building outside bag check security - where you find the transportation office for the bus stop area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!