Where to Watch Happily Ever After with short kids and when to get there?

mamattorney

Mouseketeer
I just watched Happily Ever After on YouTube. It is awesome! But now I realize being able to see the castle during the show is vitally important. I will have a short 7 year old and a short 12 year old with me (and a kind of short, but not as short as her brothers 14 year old) in July. Where can we view this show and actually see the castle?

With Wishes, the moment the show started - up onto shoulders all the little kids went and their view of the castle disappeared. That was ok because 80% of the show was in the fireworks. Not anymore!

My kids are going to love this show - if they get to see it! So where can we watch it - and when do we have to get there?

I would recommend finding a spot up against a fence in the Hub where there is no possibility of foot traffic on the other side. Those spots are relatively scarce, and might require 75 minutes minimum before show time to find one.

I know it's not optimal, but I actually held my 9 year old during the show, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to see. Maybe piggy-back for the 12 year old? I dont know a good answer. I was worried about the next time i go actually. I don't understand why Disney doesn't let everyone remain seated during the show. It would literally be so much more enjoyable for everyone involved if we all just stayed sitting down.

If you can swing it, consider the dessert party with plaza garden viewing.

I don't know why everyone has to stand for fireworks. If only everyone in the hub would stay seated, everyone could have a decent view.

I don't understand why Disney doesn't let everyone remain seated during the show. It would literally be so much more enjoyable for everyone involved if we all just stayed sitting down.

The sheer number of strollers would block views if everyone was sitting. Asking people to fold them down would be unrealistic and a tripping hazard. I'm sure someone would really love sitting behind my double stroller! :)

Not everyone on Main Street is just watching the fireworks either. People would constantly be stepping over each other.

The sheer number of strollers would block views if everyone was sitting. Asking people to fold them down would be unrealistic and a tripping hazard. I'm sure someone would really love sitting behind my double stroller! :)

Not everyone on Main Street is just watching the fireworks either. People would constantly be stepping over each other.

Yes, I know I know...
But....if I was queen of the universe (haha!).... I would have everyone in the hub remain seated (and strollers collapsed)...and main street...they can do whatever they want back there (wouldn't bother me because I'll be up front!).....
A girl can dream, right? Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter