• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which arilines are the LEAST comfortable?

Ted and Holly

This login is used by Ted only, please refer to Ju
Inspired by the thread about the most comfortable airlines....

Which airlines are the worst for comfort???

Holly

I think it's a tie between Northwest and AA. Not just for the seats, but for the services, delays, and pretty much everything else.

Well...I have flown American, Airtran (many many times), Delta, Southwest, and UsAir (many many times) and I would have to say my LEAST favorite was Delta.

Their seats always feel closer in than any of the others I have flown on (Delta Express is the WORST for this). They are also more notorious for delays...overbooked...etc. of all the ones I have flown on.

But ya know what, if they don't do something with airfares....I am going to learn to drive everywhere. I refuse to pay the airlines an arm, a leg...and a R (you know what) just to fly somewhere unless its international and there is no other options. (and believe me I HATE to drive anywhere thats more than 2-3 hours)

The % of air travelers is going way down so ya know...none of them might not be too crowded...LOL

E....:p

Delta wins hands down....

their seats seem more cramped for some reason
& sitting in Atlanta for an hour on a full plane with no a/c was the clincher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter