Which character breakfast to choose

Which would you choose for a character breakfast?

• Ohana

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Chef MIckey's

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • 1900 Park Fare

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Cape May Cafe

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Tusker House

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Garden Grill

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters
Thanks everyone! I hadn't really considered Garden Grill prior to this but now I definitely am!

For a little info, it'll just be me and my husband, and possibly my sister, who is a CM. The last few times we've done TH and it's definitely our fave but I wanted to try something different this time! :)

We just did Garden Grill for the first time a couple days ago, and really enjoyed both the food and the character interaction. We LOVE Tusker but if you're looking for something different, I agree with the consensus on Garden Grill. The 1900 Park Fare breakfast is also a lot of fun and has a nice variety of food options. 'Ohana is the one on your list I would skip. The line, even for an early breakfast, was nuts to checked in and the food was not good.

TH & CP are our favorites as well! As a foodie, I would be inclined to go with 1900 Park Fare. O'Hana was cut but just OK for our group.

I don’t know the makeup of your party, but Tratoria al Forno has Flynn Rider and Prince Eric along with their princesses. ‘Ohana doesn’t have bacon unless you ask. I would do al Forno, or 1900 Park Fare, or Garden Grill if you wanted a PPO meal and ride Soarin’.

Have to say I was very underwhelmed with our breakfast at Trattoria this past week. An hour after our reservation and we still didn't have our entrée or gotten a visit yet with a character. For the price and the out of the way location, it didn't seem worth it and I have no desire to go back.

Much better time at Garden Grill. Better food IMO and much faster. At breakfast, we were done in 40 minutes and first in line at Soarin.

Another vote for Garden Grill. Chip and Dale were so cute with my super-grumpy DH at our PPO breakfast. And the food was good too. The cinnamon roll is worth the price of admission alone.

I voted for Tusker House because I really enjoy having curry for breakfast. However, from the four you mentioned as something different, definitely 1900 Park Fare. My kids and husband both loved it. My husband actually loved talking to the Mad Hatter, which was the first time I'd seen him really enjoy a character interaction! He was like a big kid! The Mad Hatter also seemed to enjoy giving my kids a hard time about eating gummy bears for breakfast. All characters came by multiple times. The food was good, too.

No love for Chef Mickey! :rolleyes1

That’s because we all know how enjoyable the food is there.

Have to say I was very underwhelmed with our breakfast at Trattoria this past week. An hour after our reservation and we still didn't have our entrée or gotten a visit yet with a character. For the price and the out of the way location, it didn't seem worth it and I have no desire to go back.

Much better time at Garden Grill. Better food IMO and much faster. At breakfast, we were done in 40 minutes and first in line at Soarin.
We had the same experience at the Bon Voyage breakfast in April. Very disappointing. We sat in the lobby for almost 35 minutes after checking in. Then we sat and sat at our table waiting first for our server and then our food. When the food finally arrived, my DD’s meal was not what she had ordered. We were so eager to be out of there at that point that she chose to just eat what was brought to her.

My vote is for Garden Grill!

Thanks everyone! I hadn't really considered Garden Grill prior to this but now I definitely am!

For a little info, it'll just be me and my husband, and possibly my sister, who is a CM. The last few times we've done TH and it's definitely our fave but I wanted to try something different this time! :)

One thing to factor in if you're going with your sister who is a CM is the CM discount at some of these places. I believe all the ones you've listed are 20% off, but occasionally one of them will hop over to the 40% off group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!