Which characters at breakfast?

Princess minnie x

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip for december at the moment. I know that we will be going back to cafe mickey for dinner but was wondering what characters appear at breakfast at cafe mickey, walts and the Disney Hotel? Do they all have different characters or all have the same? Any help would be great, thanks, Kat ::MinnieMo

Hi Kat,

When we went to Cafe Mickey for breakfast in February, the following characters were there:

Baloo,
Captain Hook,
Sheriff of Nottingham
Tigger

A very odd mix of charcters if I say so myself! My youngest DD was inconsolable that there was no Mickey (we had wrongly assumed he would pretty much be a guarantee as it was Cafe Mickey's)

I must admit though I don't know if they change, I'm sure someone else will though.

Cheers

Karen

Thanks for your help Karen, that sure is a very odd/random bunch of characters...no real theme there at all! I would have expected to see mickey there to, he was there at evening about a year ago but I had no idea who to expect at breakfast. I might just let it be a surprise as it seems like it could be any character.

Thanks, Kat ::MinnieMo

I have just got back from Disney & every evening we passed Cafe Mickey, Mickey was there, can't tell you about the mornings though.

Characters are there all the time, how many characters there are must depend on the attendance that day, id understand that mornings and evenings would be quite busy so more characters would be out, as for evenings there are LOADS of them, because they all get up on a stage on the first floor and dance with the waiters/waitresses which is really good because they even get the kids up and some adults with them too.

That was part of the problem Kat :( we'd walked past the previous evening and seen Mickey::MickeyMo and Minnie::MinnieMo -and we (and DD!) had assumed they would also be there in the morning. Oh well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter