Which day would you choose?

jimmiej

I invented the Naked Segway Tour
ME, DW, niece, & nephew(7 & 12) are planning a trip for next June 11-18. The 11th (our arrival day) is a Friday. Is Friday a good arrival day, or would you suggest arriving Saturday or Sunday? We'll stay one week no matter which day we arrive. Does it really matter? Thanks.

jimmiej,

Last year when we made a trip to DisneyWorld, our arrival day was Saturday night. Sunday was our first day in the parks and of course we went to MK. MK was dead! It was nice not having to stand in long lines our first day out. :)

So my suggestion to you is maybe decide what park you want to hit on the first day, and then arrive accordingly. Example: If MK is the park of choice for the first day, then arriving on a Friday may not be the best idea, because MK is busy on Saturdays!!

Of course you can base your arrival day on other factors besides parks. Maybe you'll need to pick up pets from the vet on a certain day, or maybe you want to be home by Friday or Saturday of the following week to rest before going back to work on Monday, etc.??

Hope this helps,
Diznee25

I think Saturday would be a better arrival day, especially since that will also be your departure day. Then you can do MK's Early Entry on Sunday a.m. if you're staying on-site. If you do arrive on Friday, you might want to go to Epcot on Saturday. You could also do MGM early entry and then head over to Epcot when things got busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter