Which DIS personality is most like you?

I am as nerdy/fanboyish as Ryno
I am as emotional as Teresa
I can be as ranting as Pete
I am as cynical and dry as Craig
I am as brand-crazy as Kevin
I show annoyance like Kevin
I worry about the money as much as John

But, my love of Disney most matches how Kevin loves Disney. The history, culture, art and memories of what Disney is, has been and means to so many.

Ryno with a dash of Theresa and a teaspoon of Craig (and Kylie - I love her on the vlogs) topped with the Martins (my fellow louisiananians)

I love a good random musical or movie quote, so I'm going with Ryno. A dash of Pete, too, because I tend to get a bit sassy and sarcastic, and I also enjoy a well-cooked steak.

So who is making the quiz? I need to figure out who I'm like. I do love all the history that Micheal Bowling does and I think he was a teacher. Hmmm How many former teachers/present teachers are on the podcasts? Trivia 101. I know MJ is and Kevin. I think I'm missing at least another one.

Teresa won me over with her "get more candy" hack for MNSSHP. That's absolutely something I'd do.

My name is Pete, so there's that connection. I also tend to go on rants about Disney.

NEW QUESTION: Which DISboards personality is most like you?
@DisneyKevin is; He knows power is taken not given, and the power sarcasm has over the weak minded. He also looks great in tights, just like me. Someday soon you will see him smoking a pipe and wearing only a robe when he takes the dogs out in the morning... that is me trying to drive down the property value of my neighbors house. How dare they try to move away from me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!