Which do you prefer.........part 2

hatchback....when I pulled out those 20 50 pound bags of sand...I can not imagine the bedrest if I pulled them out of a trunk.

curves of a snake or curves in road ahead?

seriously ...you had to ask....snakes right now are my only reason for treading this earth, my date tree is gone, my pool is in parts, the auction house is closed forever, 108 on the horizon....again.....snake tracks are what I wake up every morning to photograph this month.

September or June....in Arizona

grand canyon....I need to start messing with the lottery, bucket list growing but running out of cash and time. I am resigned that I will not see grand canyon. told my wife that the colored hills north of tonoapah will suffice..

pine cones or large seed pods?

stained wood.....don't like painted cabinets at all (unless in a garage or such)

fried chicken or roasted chicken?

fried chicken...if done correctly...have a fried chicken resturant down the street, wife not so fond, did have some in Oregon from small chain store,...begging for the skin..yum

Whole foods chain or Sprouts chain?

debit card....I am not a consumer....just a bargain hunter, so always cash in the debit card....though I could still be on my covid bonus.

travers or milne on you credit card art?

never had electronic keys, so I am fine with steering column ones

do it yourself or hire someone?

I did not know that...if surveyed on a street corner...how folks would know, I am guessing under 20%
wife keeps buying them because of the face beauty...but they never work from a rummage sale, but still pool side cabana pretty.
the only clock we have is microwave, oh wait....there is an analog next to tv

Hmm digital...only one I can read at night every hour when I wake up.

hallway runners or area rugs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter