Which E-night?

tiggeroo42

Adult Dumbo Rider
There are two e-nights during our one-week stay: one toward the beginning and the other our last night.

Would it be better to do the early one and get all those rides "out of the way," or should we do it the last night to have some extra time at the MK before we have to leave?

Also, can you buy tickets at your resort as soon as you check in, or do you have to wait until the day of the e-night? :confused:

Thanks! :) :D :)

We bought our e-night tickets when we checked in last year for the e-night on our 3rd night there

Tracie

not that I am going to be able to take advantage of any e-ride nights, but i tend to think that it would be awesome to spend your last night on the big ticket rides that are generally everyone's favourites. it would definitely give me something to look forward to. Last time I went to DL I rode Space Mountain 10 times in 3 days. But i suppose if you had to get up super early for a flight, then the first e-ride night might be better...

My advice, do both!! When I went in March of 2000, I was there from Sunday to Friday and there was an e-night on Tue and Fri. We decided to do the Tuesday e-night, but pass on the Friday one because ... well I don't remember why but we decided not to. On Friday, since it was our last day in the parks, we finished the day at the MK watching FITS. As we were leaving we could see all the others doing e-night and we were kicking ourselves for not doing both e-nights. The next March we had the same opportunity and we did both. Totally worth it. In my two visits since then there haven't been any e-nights, but when I'm there next month I finally get my e-night fix again. :p

If you do it during the first couple of days, and dont sleep in the next day, you will be exhausted for the rest of your trip. I recommend doing the E-Night at the end of your trip.

I vote for both! My family and I just loved the E-nights! We had so much fun running from the end of buzz light year back to the begining of it, to see who could get the higher scores! After a few trips around the CM's said, 'ahh, just stay on' because there was nobody elce in line. And as you leave the park after remember to turn around on your way out and 'kiss' the castle goodnight. Have a great time!

We did the first one on our last trip and were glad we did because it just poured on the night of the second one. I think our stategy this next trip will be, do the first one, then see what happens by the time the second one rolls around, and decide then. Have fun!! ~:D~

Thanks for all the replies! :)

SuzyQue: that's exactly what I think I'm going to do. We've never done e-night before so we'll go ahead and try the first one, then if we like it we have the option of doing another! Do you know the latest we can get the tickets that day?

Plutopal: I had considered the late night and having to get up early the next day, but the E-night is early--from 7-10 p.m. We've stayed till past midnight at Disneyland before with the masses and when all the rides were open (and it didn't cost us an extra $12 each :rolleyes: ). I may do a free day after though, just in case. ;)

Do you know the latest we can get the tickets that day?
I know you can get them anytime after check-in at your resort, and at the MK ticket window on the day of the E-nite, but I'm not sure how late they sell them. Does anyone know? Do they sell them right up to the start of the E-nite? ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter