Which hotel near the port?

disneymom1

Mouseketeer
I need some advice on which hotel to stay at for a couple of nights prior to my cruise. I would like to be on the beach or within walking distance. (Radisson is therefore not really an option I beleive.) I have checked out the info on Dave's site and would like to get some additional input from others who have stayed at these hotels. I'm looking for a clean, modern room at a moderate price. Can anyone help?

Among the hotels listed on my site, many cruisers recommend the Hampton Inn. It isn't directly on the beach, but it is on the beach side of the highway. And they provide a high value for the money. Also, as mentioned on my site, I highly recommend the Resort on Cocoa Beach, but it is definitely on the pricey side.

For the reference of others, here's a link to the list at my site...

www.dcltribute.com/lodging

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter