which is more economical?

Webbie

Mouseketeer
We have signed up for the dining plan and were wondering if it is more economical to use the cs for lunch in the parks or for full combo breakfast at the resort? We will be using our TS for dinners.

Kathy

Webbie said:
We have signed up for the dining plan and were wondering if it is more economical to use the cs for lunch in the parks or for full combo breakfast at the resort? We will be using our TS for dinners.

Kathy
From what I've read, the only difference between the two, is you can't get dessert. I would think my better use of the cs would be lunch because I don't eat as much at breakfast. I usually eat toast or something small like that. I think it would be up to how you're accustomed to eating breakfast. :goodvibes

Tegra89 said:
From what I've read, the only difference between the two, is you can't get dessert. I would think my better use of the cs would be lunch because I don't eat as much at breakfast. I usually eat toast or something small like that. I think it would be up to how you're accustomed to eating breakfast. :goodvibes

I think you are exactly right. It depends on how you eat. DH & I are the opposite. We usually eat a big breakfast, snack along the way, then eat a nice table service meal later on in the day.

we found it easy to do both... we shared a "big" breakfast (you know, the platter w/the bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes and biscuit) along w/buying a bagel oop (which was our "dessert" the first time we used the ddp in '05, in '06 we paid for it) and grabbing a fresh fruit using a snack credit and split that up into breakfast for three people... leaving us 2 CS credits to use later in the day for lunch (and lunches at the parks are very easily shared 'cause there is soooo much food... two hot dogs/cheese fries/drinks/brownies at casey's in mk can easily be shared between three people w/none going hungry... and we're typically hearty eaters!)

gigi1313 said:
we found it easy to do both... we shared a "big" breakfast (you know, the platter w/the bacon, sausage, eggs, potatoes and biscuit) along w/buying a bagel oop (which was our "dessert" the first time we used the ddp in '05, in '06 we paid for it) and grabbing a fresh fruit using a snack credit and split that up into breakfast for three people... leaving us 2 CS credits to use later in the day for lunch (and lunches at the parks are very easily shared 'cause there is soooo much food... two hot dogs/cheese fries/drinks/brownies at casey's in mk can easily be shared between three people w/none going hungry... and we're typically hearty eaters!)
I have been wondering if you can get a hot dog and fries on the DP at Casey's, or do you have to pay for the fries? Because you have to order them separate, they are not a combo meal. I'm assuming you got them with the DP?

if there are no "combo" meals available, you can get an entree, a side dish, a dessert and a drink... ergo, hot dog/cheesefries/browine/coke... breakfast of champions ;)

i was also able to substitute a salad for fries in many places and the pizza at pizza planet comes w/a "side" and we got salads there too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter