Which Limo would you use?

MommaluvsDis

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone can recommend and limo for our Disney vacation!! Why do you recommend them? Do they meet you with a sign with your name on it? Thanks

Yes, they meet you with a sign by the baggage claim. DW & I used Tiffany Towncar last trip & were pleased. Very timely & pleasant. I'm also considering yourride.net this trip because they sponsor this board. They both include a 30 minute grocery stop.

We have used Your Ride and it was great Highly recommend

As far as Tiffany's see above post by me tittled Tiffany's You should know

We have used Your Ride and it was great Highly recommend

As far as Tiffany's see above post by me tittled Tiffany's You should know

MommaluvsDis, My family used Tiffany Towncar 2yrs ago and thought they were great. It is not a limo rather a Lincoln towncar. They were friendly, timely and the grocery stop was nice. I have no experience with Yourride. Have a great trip!:D

Rolo:

Tiffany Towncar also has stretch limos in addition to their towncars. We used them last year for our trip and had excellent service from them :)

We have used Tiffany's limo with Don as the driver. Excellent service to an from MCO to CR. Don was on time meeting us in the luggage area, handled all of the bags (12) and the trip was very smooth and quick! Don was a great driver with a wonderful Jamacian accent. The family didn't have any idea we were going in a limo so the surprise on their faces was of uter amazement, well worth every penny.....frankly I'm doing it again on our July trip. I highly recommend TTC and use of the limo, they still talk about that moment.

We have used Tiffany's limo with Don as the driver. Excellent service to an from MCO to CR. Don was on time meeting us in the luggage area, handled all of the bags (12) and the trip was very smooth and quick! Don was a great driver with a wonderful Jamacian accent. The family didn't have any idea we were going in a limo so the surprise on their faces was of uter amazement, well worth every penny.....frankly I'm doing it again on our July trip. I highly recommend TTC and use of the limo, they still talk about that moment. Here’s their site address...http://www.tiffanytowncar.com/ You can make reservations online or email them if you have questions. Have a great trip.

MommaluvsDis
We also have new Town cars and new stretch Limos. Give us a call we can beat every one else's price. We are the sponsors of the transportation boards.....ºoº ºoº ºoº
http://Yourride.net :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter