Which loops are premium?

Rick Fulford

Earning My Ears
Is there a campground map online that shows which loops are premium? I have reserved a premium campsite for next March but would like to be able to look over a map and see which areas are available to me.

Premium loop are 400-900 pet friendly and 1000-1400 no pets. We will be there in March also. March 10-17

Premium loop are 400-900 pet friendly and 1000-1400 no pets. We will be there in March also. March 10-17

Pxydst is correct, but would like to clarify something: 1000-1400 are not guaranteed to be pet free. Sometimes if the number of guests paying for pet privileges exceeds the number of spaces in the "pet friendly" loops they will place them in the 1000-1400 loops. While this is not all the time, it does happen frequently.

I'm not saying Pxydst is wrong, it's just that we've had people in the past have a meltdown because they got a spot in these loops and saw where somebody had a poodle next door. For most people it isn't a big deal, but others , with allergies for instance, it can be something to know about.

March...:scratchin

Um, am I getting a little hint at something to be considered? If so let me now, Savannah would love to see your two girls again, and I would like to met up again. I can't get down to GS for Memorial day so any Fort met would be great.

Um, am I getting a little hint at something to be considered? If so let me now, Savannah would love to see your two girls again, and I would like to met up again. I can't get down to GS for Memorial day so any Fort met would be great.

Northern Dismeet ?? I mean all the snow melts up that way about Aug ??

Northern Dismeet ?? I mean all the snow melts up that way about Aug ??

Kids start back to school in August. Set the date before then and I'm game.

P.S.
Not trying to derail this thread. Maybe the OP would like to join us?

I'll get with you on that Vince. We're possibly looking at March 10-18th. Our spring break here .

P.S.
REALLY not trying to derail this thread.

Perhaps the OP wants to meet at FW? Looks like @pxydst is already booked...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter