Which option would you choose here in regards to tickets

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Option #1-
Three APs to waterparks & three DAH tickets at the AK- 815.00

Option #2-
One night at POR with three 2-day theme park tickets, with one free day at a waterpark

Definitely leaning towards #2 for a short trip in June, but would anyone else pick the other?

Then #2. It doesn't matter what anyone else would do.
Right, I guess I'm just wanting to see if anyone else would prefer doing the DAH event moreso.
#2 is by far the better deal and that is why I am leaning towards it, but I keep wondering if a DAH event would be the better experience.

Well, are you going back to Disney within 12 months of the trip? If you are, then waterpark APs seem like the no-brainer, b/c you could use them again...

Well, are you going back to Disney within 12 months of the trip? If you are, then waterpark APs seem like the no-brainer, b/c you could use them again...
True, but I am thinking we won't. But I never thought I would be in Grand Cayman twice in a year either. Ughhh, I'll just go with my gut and my pocketbook. LoL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter