Which resort would you split with BCV?

edk35

DIS Veteran
I managed to snag a studio at BC for 3 days Aug. 14th thru the 16th. I have the 17th wait-listed. I want to add 4-5 days onto the beginning of the trip. My choices look good for every place except for VGF. Would you pick BWV for close proximity to BC? BLT for MK? We love OKW too... love them all. We have ONLY stayed at BW once in a 2 br. back on our first DVC stay summer of 07. We have stayed everywhere except for VGF of course. Well my youngest son and I have stayed at BLT but not my hubby..who will be with us in Aug. Suggestions? THANKS

I wouldn't bother with BWV simply because I already have BCV and the location is so similar. I would go with AKV (I especially like this not everyone does) or BLT, or OKW if you like it.

I hope you get your BCV waitlist, I recently got a BCV studio for a night via the waitlist. :thumbsup2

I wouldn't bother with BWV simply because I already have BCV and the location is so similar. I would go with AKV (I especially like this not everyone does) or BLT, or OKW if you like it.

I hope you get your BCV waitlist, I recently got a BCV studio for a night via the waitlist. :thumbsup2

My son (15) did mention AK. We stayed there last spring break with a split at SSR. We booked last min. and could only get a split. We were at Kidani. We stayed there one other time on a BCV split. I think we will opt for some where different. IT is SO HARD to beat the points at OKW but BLT is so close to MK. Hmmmm so hard to pick.

I would choose a resort close to the parks that we will visiting.

:earsboy: Bill

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the choices. But it is a bit harder to move from BLT to BCV. We did that last year, but we were in a 2bd so losing the extra bathroom was a big deal!

If you think you'll spend more days at the park, then go for BLT. If not, I'd go for whatever's the lowest points.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the choices. But it is a bit harder to move from BLT to BCV. We did that last year, but we were in a 2bd so losing the extra bathroom was a big deal!

If you think you'll spend more days at the park, then go for BLT. If not, I'd go for whatever's the lowest points.

I am thinking we will book a 1 br. at BLT to get the extra bathroom and living area. We always booked a 2 br. but last year in March for spring break we got a studio...it was a last min. trip. WELL that got old fast. LOL Our oldest son is not going on this trip and our 23 year old daughter might.....but it depends on work. SO I don't want to book 2 br. and end up spending a lot of points for 3 people. LOVE 2brs. though.

I would go for something totally different and not in the Epcot area (unless you spend all your time at Epcot). Either BLT, VWL or AKL.

I'd go with something completely different just for variety sake, so it would probably be AKL or VWL. BWV would be too similar.

OKW would also be a good choice.

I'd go with something completely different just for variety sake, so it would probably be AKL or VWL. BWV would be too similar.

OKW would also be a good choice.

WE LOVE OKW too and have stayed a few times. BIG and LOW POINTS. It is WIDE OPEN for a 1 bedroom too. OH ...what to do..what to do. :confused3

I would, and have 3 times, split BCV with AKV. I love that split! Then I do 2 parks while at AKV (usually AK and MK), then the other two parks while at BCV (usually Epcot and DHS).

would go with BLT or VWL - because of the MK.

that say OKW is good too.

I think OKW it will be. I love VWL but more in the colder months. :) I would love BLT but I can't find 5 days in a row to match with BCV. I don't want to split three ways. :scared: I keep checking all day off and on..... to see if anything is opening up but I think we will settle on OKW. Everyone is on board for OKW.

We like BLT for MK, then BCV for EPCOT and DHS. Minimal buses during our visit.

Check out of BLT-they take the bags to BCV, hop on the monorail to EPCOT for lunch, walk out IG to SAB if rooms still not ready.

You can't go wrong with any of the choices, but that said I would probably pick AKL or BLT.
Just because both are completely different from BCV.

AKL we just love, so much to see and do without having to leave the resort area. And BLT because it's walking distance to MK and being on the monorail, so many dining choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter