Which restaurants have bars that serve full meals on the DDP?

gzmtlock

DIS Veteran
I have a solo trip coming up soon, and got the DxDP because I love to eat good food. :hyper: It's also not a heavily structured trip - another benefit of going alone!

I have a couple ADRs, but mostly want to be flexible. I know where I'm going to be, but not when I might want to eat. I'd love to know which of the following restaurants have bars that serve the full menu and will let me use my dining plan:

Yak & Yeti
Morimoto Asia
Paddlefish
Boathouse

Or, if there is somewhere else in DS that you would recommend that fits my flexibility criteria.

(No Landry's restaurants where I live, so getting a membership isn't cost effective for me.)
TIA!

Or, if there is somewhere else in DS that you would recommend that fits my flexibility criteria.
I know they offer the full menu at the bar in Homecomin in DS. I would be surprised if they didn't accept the Plan at the bar.

I have a solo trip coming up soon, and got the DxDP because I love to eat good food. :hyper: It's also not a heavily structured trip - another benefit of going alone!

I have a couple ADRs, but mostly want to be flexible. I know where I'm going to be, but not when I might want to eat. I'd love to know which of the following restaurants have bars that serve the full menu and will let me use my dining plan:

Yak & Yeti
Morimoto Asia
Paddlefish
Boathouse

(No Landry's restaurants where I live, so getting a membership isn't cost effective for me.)
TIA!
Not sure if it’s on the DDP but crockets tavern at FW has a food menu. The food isn’t anything to write home about but the “moonshine” drinks are good and we love the ambience of the fort. Only about 8-10 bar stools there though so keep that in mind

I know they offer the full menu at the bar in Homecomin in DS. I would be surprised if they didn't accept the Plan at the bar.
Oooh, that could be a real treat - thanks for the idea!
Not sure if it’s on the DDP but crockets tavern at FW has a food menu. The food isn’t anything to write home about but the “moonshine” drinks are good and we love the ambience of the fort. Only about 8-10 bar stools there though so keep that in mind
Not sure I'll make it to FW this trip, but that's helpful info for the future. Thanks!

We were at the brown derby lounge today and I overheard the server tell a table they do not accept the dining plan in the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter