Which room to choose for RainForest

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
Hello Mickey Friends, :wave2:

I decided to go to the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom for a late lunch when it's our AK day. I read the mixed reviews about the restaurant. I noticed a couple of people said there's a gorilla room and an elephant room. Any other rooms to know about when I make my PS? Is there lightening and thunder everywhere?

Thanks. ;)

They aren't really rooms just different parts of the restaurant if I remember correctly. It is one huge room with tables all around. Some tables have a close up view of the gorillas, some the elephants and some are close to fish tanks, etc.
You can request to sit in a certain area but I think that may keep you from getting seated quickly.

Hi,

IMO, the thunder & lightening is the best part. It only happens every 15 minutes or so. There is only 2 rooms gorillas & elephants. Enjoy!

Allison

I havent been to either one at WDW but the one here has an area with a waterfall, which we always try to avoid because its so noisy with everyone trying to talk over the water.

what room unless they are not too busy and have open tables. They are all pretty much the same looking at it in the big picture.

Hi, I have been to RFC about 7 times and the place is always so mobbed I was just happy to get seated anywhere, even with a PS!! Each area is unique, I have only been disappointed once with our seating. If you really don't like where you are, ask to be moved, you may have to wait longer for a table, but if you don't mind, it may be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter