Which WDW DVC resorts have Best shade around pool

PetePanMan

DIS Veteran
Going next august (never been at this time of year). I guess by "best" I really mean the "most" shade spots.

thx

I can tell you one of the worst - BLT. At least until later in the afternoon when half the pool is shaded from the building.

SAB appeared to have some decent shade by the building.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Note2 using DISBoards

Hope others can chime in.

The BLT building blocks the sun from the BLT pool in the afternoon. Great for those of us who have had skin cancer. Those staying at BLT who like the sun go to CR pools.

From what I remember, SAB at BCV gets a lot of sun.

I believe VGF pool gets a lot of sun.

I really like all the shade available at Jambo House pool. It's the best by far IMO.

AKV Jambo pool has lots of trees and shade areas, unlike Kidani which still has limited shade areas including because things are still growing. BWV mentioned above actually lhas limited shady areas absent getting a table with umbrella, and there actually a lot of those. A pool that is in the shade much of the day is the quiet pool on the BWI side of the Boardwalk resort (and you can go there in the afternoon and often be the only person in the entire area).

Ditto with Jambo...Tons of shade, It's very serene as well...

WL as well...

Most shade for a DVC Resort main pool - AKL-Jambo
Most shade for a pool hopping option - old DL now PO-RS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter